~Thank You Mom & Dad~

I want to tell you the reader something you should always respect YOUR DAD & MOM because they might not be perfect but their always caring even if their strict they love you because they want you to achieve something greater than they ever could. If you think your parents are perfect it's ok I understand but you gotta show them that you too can be something they can become proud of because they may see perfect but you gotta show them that your are such a hardworking person just like them. If you are an orphan or you are adopted who cares yes it is sad to know that you never got to meet you real parents maybe you had met them idk but understand this your parents adopted you because they knew you are capable of doing amazing things they saw a bright future for you.

Listen everyone we are kids yes I understand that I'm 14 but we all have to work hard in order to make someone proud because our parent work hard for us you may never know when will be the last time you see them so you have to at least thank them for working hard for you. You might say harsh things to them but apologize to them because we all make mistakes and that's how we live. So make sure to Thank your mom and dad for always being their to support you, to always hear you out to always scold you and help you make right decision cause I gotta admit that we love our parents no matter what. Ok well now let's get on to the story.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 person POV

"Hey mommy, daddy I wanna tell you something" a little 5year old shouted.

"What is it Alice"the father said.

"Yea what do you wanna tell mommy and daddy ,Alice?" the mother said.

"well you see mommy tomorrow is Valentine's day and I want you and daddy to help make chocolate cakes and candys in heart shapes" Alice said.

"Yea sure but mommy can help you with that because I have work to do is that alright with you Alice?" The father asked her daughter.

"No daddy, but I know how work is important for you and our family so I'll accept, you can go do your work while mommy helps me."

"Thank you Alice for understanding" the father said.

"Its no problem daddy" Alice said with a big smile on her face.

DAD went to work at his office which was upstairs. While Mommy helped Alice ale chocolate cakes and candy.

Normal POV

"So mommy what are you going to make or give to daddy?"

"Well I was thinking I should make a big cake just for us three, well both decorated with floweres,fondant, and frosting, what do you think. Like the idea Alice?"

"hmm, yes I do and I love it but"

"but what ?"

"But mommy I-I uh I want to have a sister my age!" ^///^

°///° "W-what are u talking about you can have a sister your own age unless we adopt one."

"Then why don't you ,mommy I want a sister and I want her soon >ω<."

"I'll talk with your father lets just finish our cakes and chocolate candy's ok Alice?"

"Ok, mommy" Alice said with a big smile.
They finished and Alice was tired and fell asleep on the couch.

Mother's POV

Alice fell asleep in the couch so I took her to her room, put her on her bed, and finally I wrapped her up with her blanket and kissed her a good night.

"I love you my little seed" I said to her and left.

I reached my room to see my husband getting our bed ready to sleep.

"Hey Johnson guess what Alice said" I told him smiling.

"What did she say hun" he responded a little tired.

"well she said she wants us to adopt a girl same age as her."

"well she is our only child and I love her to hang out with someone her age lets talk about it tomorrow" he said and fell asleep.

"Yea maybe we should night."

5years later

At Alice & Chloe's School
(sorry I'm lazy"

" Ok everyone were going to do something special to all parents so who thinks we should sing a song?" Mrs.N asked us.

Everyone raised their hands.

"which song should we choose" Mrs. N asked us all. Chloe and Alice raised their hands at the same time, looked at each other,whispered something on each others ear, and nod their heads in agreement.

"Mrs. N me and Chloe would like all if us to Sing " you raised me up" to our parents, because we want to thank them for always being their to help us and guide us" Alice said.

"Who agress with Alice and Chloe's idea?" The teacher asked them and once again the all raised their hands.

" Ok then, well all put our best effort to make this something your parents can be proud of" Mrs. N said with a big smile.

She told us we couldn't tell our parent ,only to held them to leave everything aside for Friday 23.

A week past by and it was already Friday 23.
Me and Chloe wo was my adopted sister got ready . Chloe has a beautiful brown hair with light chocolate eyes and white skin. She had on her white dress with blue flowers.
I have blond hair with green eyes. I wore a blue dress with white flowers.
Mom and dad got ready and we left towards our school auditorium. Me and Chloe went up the stage and got ready with everyone else. The red curtains opened and the music started. As, we where prepared. I saw one of my classmates a little worried so I looked at him and smile which seem to work, me and Chloe started singing first looking at our parents then we all started singing looking at our own parents we were happy because we knew our parents loved it finnally me and Chloe ended the song. We finished and bowed as we say our parents stand up crying and applauding.
(start song and just listen to it ^ω^)

Thanks and comment if you like the story- Alice, Chloe, Mom, Dad, and Me

~END