Chapter 1

I shouldn't be starting another story, but I couldn't help myself when my Brian decided that I should write this... At first I was reluctant, considering that the guys wouldn't be scared. I came up with something that would scare them though... Hehehe especially Ezra!! P.S. all of the guys are included and Maya....

Chapter 1: She Deserved It All

The lights past by as the car zooms through the city of Philadelphia. They were on their way home, a place he hadn't been since last year. The last time he had seen Alison Dilaurentis alive. He thanked Alison, for getting him away from Jenna Marshall. Also the same girl who was sitting a seat away from him holding his hand. He cringe everytime she touched him even if she was trying to maneuver.

He wanted to hate Alison for what happened that night. When he went to see her the night she disappeared he wanted to be the one to hit her in the head, but he didn't. He was too kind to do something like that, but he knew Alison's friend though differ. The thought of him as the nickname Alison had placed on him. Creepy Cavanaugh.

He didn't even know why either. All he did was one day tell her to get out of his room beacause she had rudely called the only person he loves 'lazy'. When there was actually something severely wrong with her. The lights started shining brighter as they came into the middle of the city. The moon was covered with clouds as the starts were invisible because of the amount of lights in the city. Here he was on his way to see the girl who had tortured him for years, Alison Dilaurentis. He thought it was weird that Jenna wanted to go and say her last words to Alison. Jenna had hated Alison and her posses for years now after the whole blinding her thing.

Jenna may have been through more than anyone, but she had done a lot worst which covered that all up in his mind. Jenna tugs on Toby's hand a little bit trying to get him undivided attention. "Toby." Jenna calls a little louder.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you love the lights in Philadelphia?" Jenna inquires looking around the car as if she could see the bright lights surrounding her. Toby nods his head, but remembers she is blind and quickly answers with a simple 'yes'.

"Why do you want to go to this funeral so much?" Toby questions this time making Jenna's head snap up and look up at him. She had her face pointed at him like she was looking deep into his soul.

"I want to show those bitches what they did to me." Jenna answers honestly before looking away and pulling out of her phone. She whispers unaudited words into the phone before saying another word. "Send."

His ocean blue eyed lock onto the device sitting in Jenna's hands, trying to see who she was talking too. Only for her device's screen to go blank after her not using it for a couple of moments. "Could you hand me a juice Tobes?" Jenna asks holding her hand out and using the pet name Toby hated coming out of her mouth.

"Sure." Toby answers pulling out an apple juice out of the bag. He first made sure that it was perfect room temperature. Toby knew better, if he got in trouble now his parents would most definitely send him back to juive. His dad, Daniel Cavanaugh, wanted nothing to do with his own son, but his dad loved Jenna like she was his own daughter. The blue eyed teenager had lost all respect for his dad when he married Judy one year after his mother passed. It was like his dad completely shut off every memory of Marion Cavanaugh and started thinking about only Judy.

His phone started buzzing next to him like crazy, getting wierd glance his way by his step mother. "Turn that thing off." his father commanded from the driver seat. Toby gulped down the buddle of spit caught in his throat as he read the text message. This wasn't good.

Play our game or else your parents will know about you and Jenna's love affair. -A

He dropped the phone after reading, A? Who was A? The only person Toby knew in the town of Rosewood that was this horrible was Alison, but Alison passed away a year ago. Who knew about him and Jenna since Alison was dead? The only answer Toby could think about at this point was: Alison's posse.

Done. Done. Doneee. Toby is now part of the texting. Weird right? A just loves playing games.... Mona!!! I hope you guys like this and want me to continue. This is going to be wayyy different then season 1. When you first look at this... It isn't what you think. There are no scenes after the pilot I am going to include about A... I am not sure about the couples yettt.. Emaya or Paily? Spoby or Wrencer? Haleb or Seanna? Ezria or Jaria? 5 votes until update!! See you guys soon!!