The Unexpected Guest

I would like to specify I don't own any of the characters (except the green-eyed mystery girl in question).

It's my first story so please cut me some slack...

~Milee

...

For those who are clueless about White Collar series:

Neal Caffrey is a devilishly handsome and adroit conman, who, after years of chase, was finally arrested by an FBI officer Peter Burke.

But owing to Neal's smart intellect and insight into white collar crimes, Burke made a deal with Neal.

In exchange for Neal's insight into high profile crimes, he would be allowed to complete his sentence outside jail. But, with a tracker on his anklet at all times.

After many cases together, Peter and his wife Elizabeth (mostly called El) finally warm up to Neal and his only friend/ partner-in-crime Mozzie.

Neal currently lives in the house of a widowed socialite 'June', in her big mansion overlooking Manhattan skyline.

Diana and Jones (minor characters) are Peter's colleagues in FBI who share a hot and cold relationship with Neal initially. But they too start accepting him as one of their own.

..................................

His Green-eyed Puzzle is Set after season 4...

Season 4 Recap:

Senator Pratt is dead, Peter is out of jail (thanks to Neal's conman ways). And after the coin heist to compensate for Peter's release, things seem to have gone back to normal.

At least as normal as things can be, with Peter remaining Neal's handler in FBI, while simultaneously juggling his new post as the ASAC.

Diana is Diana (she's not pregnant in my story), while Jones is promoted to SSA (Peter's previous post).

Mozzie is still upto no good. June is charming as ever.

While Mrs. Suit (as Elizabeth is fondly referred to by Mozzie) still worries for her husband and for his extended weird little family.

Let's begin!

...............................

Peter and Neal had closed two high profile cases within a week of Peter's promotion as the ASAC.

The most recent case involved Teddy Winters, a notorious criminal.

After closing the case, Mozzie and Neal demanded a night off to celebrate. So, with Peter's consent, Neal left early that day, met up with Moz and they both left for Neal's place.