Another One

Y/n:"Kevin... I'm pregnant"

OH SHIT........FUCK...I AM NOT READY FOR THIS..You know what. I'm not running from this. I made the mess and I' gonna clean it up. I refuse to be a deadbeat dad.

Kevin:"Oh shit foreal?!"

Y/n:"Yeah look I know you probably want to lea*Gco*

Kevin: *Grabs her face and kisses her* "Y/n I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

Y/n:"Oh my God Kevin thank you so much. You don't know how scared I was to tell you."

Kevin:"It's really no problem I mean it is my fault it's the least I could do and besides I want to be there for my babies"

Y/n:"awwwe Kev *kisses his cheek* So how about that movie?" *smiles*

Kevin:"that sounds lit" *grabs her hand and they walk together*

-at the movies-

Y/n:"It's crazy how those dorks are still sucking faces and didn't give a fuck we left" *gives them a death glare*

Them:"sorry"

Mira:"what happened?"

Y/n:"nothing really we just did a little talking"

Morgan:"why were you mad at Kevin?"

Kevin:"I did something I shouldn't have"

Mira:"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO YOU ASSHOLE?!"

Y/n:"Mira calm down. It's over now"

Kevin:"not really" *looks at your stomach"

Morgan:"I'm so lost"

Kevin:"They don't know?" *looks at you*

Y/n:*sighs and looks at the floor* "No, they don't."

Daniel:"Know what?!"

Devin:"Kevin....please don't tell me you were drinking at that party"

Kevin:.........

Devin:"SHIT I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. KEVIN WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM DOING HER LIKE THAT! THIS IS GONNA BE Delani ALL OVER AGAIN!"

Y/n:"Delani?"

Daniel:"OH SHIT! KEVIN AGAIN?!

Kevin:*scratches the back of his head*

Y/n:"Delani huh. She was the first victim. I was just another girl you would take advantage of wasn't I? Damn it Kevin! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH! I don't need this. All this stress is gonna kill the baby." *grabs her things and walks out*

Mira:"BABY?!"

Morgan:"BABY?!"

Kevin:"FUCK! HERE WE GO AGAIN. DEVIN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!"

Devin:"SHE HAD TO KNOW SOMETIME! I ACTUALLY LIKE Y/N I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER HURT YOU SELF CENTERED ASSHOLE! KEVIN YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARE"

Kevin:"THIS TIME IS DIFERENT. I ACTUALLY LOVE HER" *runs after you*

Mira:" Wait a minute...are you talking about Delani Mason?!?!!?"

Daniel:"Yeah..."

Morgan:"What exactly happened to her?She was a nice quiet girl."

Devin:"Two years ago. This new girl named Delani showed up at school. She came in with such a bright smile and great attitude. But then Kevin got a hold of her. He sweep her off her feet and made her feel like she was the only girl in the world. until one night when she let him take her, ALL OF HER. Once she was pregnant Kevin told her it wasn't his and cut her off. She was so heart broken and scared. She moved away and I never saw her since. That poor girl never saw it coming"

Morgan:"THAT"S WHAT HAPPEN TO HER?!?"

Mira:"SHE SAId HER PARENTS MOVED AWAY BECAUSE HER DAD GOT A NEW JOB"

Daniel:"They did. But for a different reason"

Devin:"So I guess he's found another Delani. But he claims he loves y/n, I'm not buying it. I just can't let this happen to her.

Morgan:"Me either!"

Mira:"Let's go after her then!"

Daniel:"I'll drive"

Morgan:"Does anyone know where she went?"

Everyone:......................

I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND STUPID AND TOOK FOREVER. THINGS HAVE BEEN CRAZY LATELY BUT IM BACK. I missed you guys. Oh and I might be writing a new story so...............look out for that! But for right now I'M BACK IN ACTION WITH THIS STORY!