Oops

I woke up to the biggest headache ever and Mira, Morgan, Devin, Daniel and Kevin standing over me....pause! KEVIN?! why the fuck is he here?!

Y/n:"Why are you in my face" *looks directly at Kevin*

Mira:"Chill Ma, you passed at the doctor's office and we took you home"

Y/n:"Thankks but why is..that..here" *points to Kevin*

Morgan:"We brought the boys along because we were planning on going to the movies when you woke up"

Mira:"Triple Date!"

Y/n:"Yayyy" *sarcastic voice*

I swear I can't do this I can't sit through an entire two hours  plus car rides with that..that..rapist! Ughh this is not the time. I just found out I'm pregnant and now this bullshit. What else could possibly go wrong.

I get dressed as simple as possible without looking like a hobo. I grabbed a random white T-shirt, jeans, converse, and my letterman jacket. It gets cold asf in the movies and I'm trying to share a jacket. I then make my way downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

Mira:"It's about time"

Daniel:"Girls always take forever in the bathroom"

Morgan:"Boi if you don't get...with your ole I-dropped-my-hat-in-the-toilet head ass up"

Everyone instantly started laughing their heads off except Daniel he keep a straight face.

Daniel:"Not even funny" *gets up*

Morgan:*pulls his arm back*

Daniel:"Don't touch me"

Morgan:"baby I'm sorry, you picked on the girls first" *plays in his fair*

Daniel:*bites lip* "you know I love when you do that"

Morgan:"you do? well im about to drive you crazy" *pulls on his hair*

Daniel:"Oowww fuck"

Morgan:*laughs and kisses his cheek*

Daniel:" -_-"

Y/n:"Can we go now please!"

Kevin:"who pissed in your cereal this morning?"

Y/n:"ya mama" *gives him a death glare"

Devin:"ooooooooooh" *jump everywhere*

Mira:"Boi sit your ass down"

Devin:"well...." *sits down*

Y/n:"okay...im out" *walks to the car*

Everybody ran to the car when I got up and Kevin dared to call shot gun. I'd like to shoot him with a shoot gun if you'd ask me.

Kevin:"y/n."

Y/n:*stares at the road*

Kevin:"Y/n!"

Y/n:"DAMN KEVIN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO CRASH?!"

After that everything was silent until we got there. We all bought our tickets to see Incidious chapter 3 and I was in line getting the food while everyone else found seats. When I went into the theater the only open spot was next to..it..I should've known I was sit by Kevin...this is going to be a long movie 

Kevin:"Y/n can we talk please"

Y/n:"Sure.nice talk" *faces the screen*

Kevin:"No, like really" *grabs your hands and stares you in your eyes

OMFG No he did not just use his gorgeous eyes against me! I'm weak! And then he's holding my hand! MAYDA I NEED HELP! IM FALLING APART! Remember he raped you!

Kevin:"Please" *grabs your chin and give you the puppy dog eyes*

Y/n:"Kevin. stop touching me I don't want to talk"

movie people:"SHHHHHH"

Kevin & Y/n:"Shut the fuck up damn!"

Kevin:"Y/n! Please!"

Y/n:"KEVIN I SAID NO!" *walks out*

Kevin:*runs after her*

I can't see where I'm going I'm pushing people out of the way and fighting back tears. In the background all I hear is Kevin calling my name. As I'm wiping my tears I notice a park and I run and sit down on the park bench. And eventually Kevin finds me.

Y/n:"Go away Kevin"

Kevin:"Please just listen to me"

Y/n:"........"

Kevin:"Look Y/n...I am really truly sorry Y/n for what I did ..I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing...I know that doesn't make up for anything but I swear I would never hurt you like that!...I just wanted to say that im deeply sorry and that it pains rigt now you haven't been talking to me..but I guess I deserve it from what I did again I'm really sorry and this is super hard trying to explain myself to you and that I really wish I could have just went home and didn't drink If I could I would take it all back. What I did was stupid and I wasn't thinking. Please forgive me I'm miserable without your constant comebacks and your cute laugh. You drive me absolute crazy and I can't stand not having you with me or knowing that I'm the reason you don't smile. I feel so terrible but if you don't listen to anything I'm saying at least listen to this...Y/f/n, Y/m/n, Y/l,n I LOVE YOU okay. I Love you with every fiber in my body and I'm sorry" *tears begin to fall from his eyes*

I'm sorry I couldn't help it all the tears started flowing. He just poured his heart out to me! No one has ever said anything so sweet to me. I can't help it I'm gonna forgive him. I sorta have to...he's the father of my child.

Y/n:"Kev, there's something I need to tell you" *looks into his eyes*

Kevin:"Anything"

Y/n:"I'm pregnant and your the father"

Kevin:".........."

oooooh cliffy!  Will Kevin leave Y/n? Will he stay and own up to his actions? Will he be angry? glad? sad? IDK...even though I do.

I'm sorry you guys I haven't posted in like 3 days but I'm back now I'll have another chapter up for you guys tomorrow I promise thanks for sticking with me babes.