Pete-Dance

There was a school dance coming up, and you didn't have a date. However, you really wanted your best friend's friend to ask you to it. You had a major crush on him for months, and your best friend knew all about it, so you feared he would tell him.

You were walking the halls with your best friend, Patrick, at the end of the day. It just so happens that Patrick has the locker next to you, and Pete has the one on the end of your row. As you were grabbing your backpack and chatting with Patrick, you felt someone tap you on the shoulder. You turned around and there was Pete. You almost freaked out but held it in. Patrick smiled and winked at you. "I've gotta be somewhere, so you guys have fun, but not too much! I mean it Pete!" He chuckled running off. You rolled your eyes and sighed watching him run off. You should've known he'd tell Pete. You turn back to Pete embarrassed. "Sorry about him..um-" He cuts you off by kissing you. You kiss back surprised. "Y/N, I've actually been crushing on you for a while now, I mean look at you! You're beautiful!" You blush and look down. "Thanks." "Sooo...will you go to the dance with me?" He smiles. You lean in and kiss him. He kisses back, and it is the most amazing thing you've ever felt. "Does that answer your question?" You chuckle. He nods and takes your hand. You both walk out of the school building holding hands as Patrick, Joe, and Andy stand around clapping.