Sleepover

Harry's first sleepover

Harry:3
Louis:3

-----

Harry waited with his mom outside Louis' house nervously. He wore a basic white shirt because he thinks he is too old to wear shirts with design on them. He wore black skinny jeans and Dora flip flops which he grabbed when he walked out.

He fiddled with the strap of the Dora backpack nervously waiting for someone to answer the door. Jay answered after what felt like a couple minutes.

"Hello Harry". She greets causing Harry to blush and hide behind his mom. They both smiled fondly at how adorable he was.

Anne walked Harry inside and Harry began to get excited.

"Louis is upstairs in his room". Jay says offering a sweet smile.

"Kay!" Harry runs as fast as his little legs can take him up stairs. There were several doors and Harry couldn't remember which one was Louis'. 3 doors had letters on them. He assumed they were their names but sense Harry didn't now how to read, he had to take a wild guess.

He guessed the one with blue letters because the other two were pink and Louis loved to be different. Harry knocked quietly on the door.

"Mom! Go! Harrah gon be here!" Louis shouts from the other side of his door.

"It is Har". Harry says gently into the door. Louis struggles to open the door but gets it.

"Harrah!" He shouts hugging him. "I sorry. I not now."

"All Kay!" Harry shouts giggling. Louis starts too giggle with him.

"Okay must start now". Louis says dragging him into his room. "I found this in fi-fi's room. They are babies". Harry looked down the dolls horrified. "Not real Harrah". Louis says noticing Harry's drama. Harry signed in relief. "Dar are cloths an then food then dipahs." Louis explained pointing to everything.

"Which mine?" Harry asks curiously looking at the two babies laying on the bed.

"What one you want?" Louis asks looking at the dolls.

Harry put on his thinking face and placed his finger on his cheek."That one!" Harry shouts pointing to the brown haired one.

Louis retrieved the baby and wrapped it in a blanket messily before handing it to Harry. "Here baby, Mr Style. What's da name?"

"Boy or girl?" Harry asked curiously. Louis just shrugged. "Name Lou Tommo!" Harry says excitedly.

Louis eyes widen. "You name baby like me?" Harry nodded his head cause Louis to get excited as well. Louis grabbed and wrapped his baby. "Mine Harold Style".

"Who har...old?" Harry asks trying to pronounce the name smoothly like Louis did.

"You." Louis signaling Harry to follow him.

Harry followed confused asking himself, " I'm Harry though?"

---

The boys played with the dolls for hours before jay called down Harry and Louis for dinner. The boys dropped the dolls and ran.

"Don't fall Harrah!" Louis yells as Harry gets close to the stairs.

"I won't. Big boy!" Harry says as he tries to run down the stairs. That failed for him and he ended up falling down half the stairs. Harry just stared into space wide eyed.

"Harrah!" Louis yelled in a panic catching Jay's attention. Jay walked into the room confused. Once she saw Harry setting down, looking like he was gonna cry, she ran to him.