Chapter 17. When Hell freezes over.

Start from the beginning

Since it seems the right decision right now i chose the first.

I stood up and was about to fall but immediately i balance myself.

Thanks to the heels.

"Hey i am Liam." Liam smiles at me, a real one and it seems genuine, he extend his hand to shake.

"Annabelle." I reply simply and took his hand.

Zayn snort beside me and i looked at him wide eyes.

Liam looked at him confused.

"One hour ago she were saying your name wrong." Zayn smirked and i felt a blush crept my cheeks.

"Really?" He gave me an amuse look and turned his gaze back to Zayn.

Oh how i want to choke him against the wall right now.

"Yeah really,lion." He chuckles and my whole face heated.

Thanks for embarrassing me asshole.

Liam gave me a wide grin before laughing.

"Nice name you gave me." He grins.

"I guess so." I smile slightly.

"No really, lion, like the king of the jungle, roar." He jokes and i found myself grinning, the first time i grin or even smile since i came here.

"I guess i have to name you." He pause thinking. "Banana! Yes i will name you Banana." He nodded proudly at the nickname he gave me.

My lips parted and i gave him a bored look, like really banana?

"I think that's fair." Zayn spoke up, nodding in agreement, for a second i forgot that he was here.

I scoff.

Liam chuckles and Zayn glared at me.

"You are being disobedient." He whisper.

"No one told you that i am the opposite." I whisper back, Liam staring at us.

"Shut up right now or i am going to punish you when we get back."

"I thought we had other plans when we get back." After those words left my lips, my breath hitched in my throat.

I just did not say that!

I looked at him, a smirk forming on his face.

"Okay then." He said loudly.

Stupid!

I quickly averted my gaze to the floor.

"You know that i am still here you both and i can hear what were you saying." Liam say cocking his brow.

"I heard that you bought a trouble maker slave." Zayn quickly changed the subject and Liam noticed but he let go of it.

"Actually i did." He sighs and then shook his head.

"She doesn't stop screaming at me and cussing me, she won't eat and i don't know what i do with her."

"Why don't you control her? Threaten her or do something that make her fear you." Zayn instruct.

"Zayn, i don't want her to fear me." He paused and gaze at me."I want her to like me."

My eyes widen at his words, he doesn't want her hate or fear, he only wants her heart.

Zayn scoffed at his words, shaking his head.

"You still are a softie caring bastard and you will not going to change." Zayn mumbles before turning to me.

"I need to talk with Liam in private." He tells me, his voice deeper probably showing who is the master here to Liam.

"What ever." I say before walking away from them.

When i was exiting the living room, i heard Liam say,"And you are a violent uncaring bastard who will never change."

Liam and Zayn looked like they are best friends since they were little because he doesn't comment or curse him or hit him when calls him bastard.

I walk and explore the rest of the house it's not like Zayn's, well considering Zayn's house is a mansion.

I came to halt when i hear
something or...

Someone.

A crying voice held me back in my tracks, i quickly turn around and listen, sure enough there's someone who is crying and sobbing but i don't know where the sound is coming from.

I looked around and walked and by every step i take the sound gets louder.

Finally i reached a door and it looks like a basement door, i grasp the handle and turned it but it wouldn't budge.

It's locked.

I looked around trying to know where is the key hiding.

Aren't you a trouble maker. Scolded my subconscious.

Yeah, yeah thanks!

I didn't found the key but it could be...

I lifted the carpet that under my feet and sure enough there lays the shiny silver key, i quickly took it and shove it in the hole, turning it.

I unlocked the door and drop the key on the carpet, as if the crying person heard me, i didn't hear anything but quiet sniffing.

I climb down the stairs of the basement.

I shudder when i found that it's dark down here and slightly cold.

"H-hello?" I asked quietly, my voice is shaking.

"W-who are y-you?" A broken female voice said, it sounds too familiar.

I looked around in the dark, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Could you please show yourself so i can help you?" I-instead of answering her question- asked.

Immediately i heard footsteps coming towards me.

I looked closely at the dark figure and soon it became clearly when she stepped infront of me with the dull light coming from the door upstairs.

A gasp fell from my lips as soon as I recognize who is she.

I never thought to see her again but as they say.

When hell freezes over.

"Elena?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/N:love me like you do lo-lo-lo love me like yo-

Oh hello! I don't know but i was listening to love me like you do while writing this chapter.

AND YEAH YOU GUYS REACHED THE GOAL WHOO! let's party.

I will bring the drinks you bring the food *winks*.

Oh... I am hungry *sigh*.

BYEEE.