Mangles Evil Plan

A few days ago I asked if u wanted it to be a boy or a girl. The most votes I got were girls (only two ppl commented). Ill go ahead and answer ur prairs.
----------------
| Mangle POV |

Balloon Boy brings the Marionette parts and I start constructing.

| time skip |

After I was finished all I had to do was give her a name and a voice (how she would sound when she talks).

I thought for many hours trying to figure out what her name should be. BUT before that I was toning her voice. I went ahead and gave her a quiet and shy voice.

I made her look perfect and better looking then me...before she has awaken I gave her the thought of her being brought here by the puppeteer instead of me building her and her working for me.

'Her name should be...hmm...*light bulb*' "Sky, her name should be Sky."

I programed her to know her name is Sky.

'All this programing is harder for me then anything.....Balloon Boy was easy but Sky is way to hard for me...it's going well tho.'

"Finished!" I shouted.

Balloon Boy came rushing in to take the girl. Since she was to heavy for him he had to drag her.

| Balloon Boy |

The Sky lady was so heavy but I got her to the location that the lady was supposed to be. I took the lady into the construction/repair room.

The Sky lady was so pretty when she was laying down on big table.

"Oh no Sky lady's wakeing up."

I run fast out of door and didn't see her after that, "I hope I see Sky lady again."

| Y/N POV |

I go back to my "new room" and I see a beautiful marionette then anyone could create. She was sitting there confused and scared.

"Hello," I said quietly while slowly walking up to her.

She looks at me and asks, "where am I?"

She was so quiet but I could still hear her, "your at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria. When did you get here?"

"The puppeteer created me....I'll leave if you want. I don't wanna be a distraction for you."

"You can stay, you aren't in the way...what is your name?"

"My name is Sky."

When I get up to her I sit next to her and happily I say, "my names Y/N."

-----------------
It's very nice to meet you Sky my name is Savana, I'm the author of the book.
-------------------------------
What do u guys think....I love the photo I used. For once I had to use Bing for an image on here.