Messages

“If this is one of your stupid dare, forget it!” I yelled walking back, he grabbed my hand and gestured it.

“This isn’t just any dare… I can’t believe it but, when you left the last time, I didn’t do anything but drink, and think about you!” he explained

~Flashback~ Tristan’s POV~

After you slapped me on the face and entered your car, I began tapping the window for you to pull over. But you ignored me and continued driving. I scratched my head and sat on the bench, I began crying. I don’t know why, but my emotions began building up. I walked through the side walk and entered the De la Rosa Night Club. It was 8:00 in the evening.

I sat on the chair and ordered some drinks at the bartender, a man sat beside me shortly after.

“What would you like?”

“Anything alcoholic” I answered, he poured a substance on a glass and gave it to me

“Any problems boy?” the old man asked beside me

“Nothing” I responded

“Aha! You wouldn’t drink if you don’t have a problem” the man said, grabbing the drink that the bartender has poured for him. “I can see it in your eyes, a girl huh?” he said, I looked at him and finished my drink

“More” I asked the bartender and turned my attention to the man “A girl, you are right. I did something to her last year and now I am the one regretting all that I have done” I sipped my drink.

“I know, I have been watching you for a while, and how the girl slapped you. That dare that was given to you, that was the same dare that I had to do with my past love, hehehe she was a nerd and she came back with the new looks and her stunning beauty is now hard to resist. Now, I didn’t even know I fell in love with her, and I didn’t even bother to apologize to her for what I’ve done. Now I was the one regretting that and is suffering because, she has now a happy family with her husband” he told me, I looked at him confusingly and he smiled at me “You should do something, before everything is too late and become like me” he chuckled, I finished my drink and paid for it.

~Present~

“I ran out of the bar and began looking for you, I tried finding you, but I failed miserably. I decided to take the night off and resume my search tomorrow, now I found you with your boy. Who was he?” I asked her

“Like you care…” she crossed her arms

“I just told you I do!” I half-yelled

“Then prove it to me” she said and stormed off.

~Alecsandra’s POV~

I just can’t believe what Tristan said, was it real? NO! I was a fool for believing before. This can’t be, it’ll ruin all my plans… I walked back home not caring to call Renee for a ride, I was blocked by a couple of boys in black leather jackets. I tried to get through them but they we’re blocking my path.

“What do you WANT!” I almost yelled

“We want you, baby. What do you say about having some fun?” he said while chewing a gum, I rolled my eyes and continued walking

“LET ME THROUGH!” I yelled in their faces

“You’re not going anywhere, you’re coming with us” he said grabbing my wrist,

“HANDS OFF! BOY!” I yelled kneeing him in the middle, he groaned in pain and began struggling on the floor. I pushed my way out of them and began walking home. I had my bag on my arm which I held tightly.