Ages + Connections

Everything started out in 2013, once someone was seen with the boys, it really opened up peoples eyes. In this "Book" I'm going to give you the inside details on everything that you can accomplish. For starters, I hate to tell you this, but now they barely go for girls that are under the age 17... Due to the obvious reason, it IS illegal.. I know that doesn't stop you guys though. Another question I get asked is if they check id, They do not check id if you actually look the age you tell them, If you're lucky they might go for you if you're 16. Ashton at the moment is completely off limits, I have not seen him with ANY SORT of groupie or hookup, other than his girlfriend Bryana. He also wouldn't go for anyone under 18, he grew up and is now 21. The boys that hookup the most are Calum and Michael, I haven't seen Luke with that many girls recently... Another thing I want to mention is that appearance is a HUGE factor when it comes to hooking up.. I'm not saying that you need to be super model hot but they do have a preference which I'll get into in a future chapter.

It all starts with a connection. Every groupie has a way around to get to the boys, either directly to the boys or people that associate themselves with the band, such as other groupies, hookups, or friends. Don't become friends with someone just because they know the band, you need to be a genuine friend.... CONFIDENCE IS KEY, try to make it look like you know what you're doing even if you have no clue. Snapchat is deff not the way to get to them anymore, I know a bunch of people that got with them just because they sent a photo to the boys... Now it's different, ALL of their snapchats are private and they do not add anyone back unless they know you personally, Another thing I would like to address is if you do happen to have their numbers, don't text them... They 1 most likely will not respond, even if you send nudes or you're really hot, It doesn't happen. The only occurrence when this happened is when this girl sent a selfie to Luke and he followed her on instagram, it didn't end up well... She leaked his number, unfollowed her on instagram, and changed his number. No matter what you do, if they don't know you it's harder and impossible through social media and texting...
To the people that actually do have a connection to the boys directly, don't use it and just send nudes, no.. Of course they find that attractive, but that's not a good conversation starter, and likely they'll keep using your body, try to start conversations don't just send nudes and expect much out of it. Start conversations, and maybe throw in a few cheeky photos. As I mentioned before, becoming friends with people that are associated with 5sos isn't a great idea if the person you become friends with is a guy... Try to become friends with the GIRLS that are associated with 5sos, reason for this is because the guys that you'll become friends with are going to USE you and WILL NOT get you to 5sos, it's all really common sense! DO NOT BECOME FRIENDS WITH 5SOS GUY FRIENDS!!

Leave me suggestions for the next chapter, Lots of love :)