Chapter-1

And just when the last bell rang screaming l-a-t-e in my face
I knew It's gonna be one heck of a day.
I landed in the school hallways huffing and puffing caused by the sprint from parking lot till here- but I don't mind the running at all- sports being an essential part of my life.
The hallway was completely empty probably every soul was in class rn.. not even a single sound could be heard any where near..I was late indeed. Great.

Just when I was done panting and made my way towards the lockers, quickly taking out my stuff for the day, I heard the much too familiar voice of my bestie, Niall,
he was the so called 'heartthrob' of the school but he could care less and unlike other popular kids he preferred to stay with Liam and I.

Niall was typically every girls' dream man (Geez girls and their fantasies!) plus he was nothing like those other popular blokes.
On the contrary he was a very caring friend- ok he liked to fool around with the hotties at campus and parties but that's how all men are right? men and testosterone may I add.
And- Liam, my other bff- he's one heck of a guy man he is without a doubt the nicest bloke around the campus. He is so sweet that normal girls just melt by only looking at his smile. I don't blame them. Also he's quite hot. Really hot actually. (If I say so?)

Whereas Niall, Liam and I were all we had for each other.
These guys are my only family after my mum. My closest peeps. We share everything..and by everything I mean EVERYTHING.
We were always there for each other in our highs and lows and everything in between. When I had these ediots I couldn't ask for anything better and yeahh we definitely have so much fun when we three are together.

I turned around to see a rather annoyed Niall which is rare I tell you.

"What the hell Ash? What took you so long?! You know i got so worried..I waited for you for what seems to me like a whole damn year and you didn't even call-"

"Whoa hold on. Well good morning to you too now shall we proceed to our destination boss?!" I hurried up dragging the blonde boy with me to class who just rolled his eyes and tumbled behind me.

As soon as we reached the doors to the classroom automatically every mortal head turned towards us with smirks, scoul, disgusted expressions plastered across their faces- it seems like they enjoyed it?-
well I could care less you know this happens quite often.
And as Mr. Higgins, our algebra teacher, saw us he only shook his head and sighned letting us in.

"Ashley Simpson, if you're late one more day I swear I won't let you in..and I mean it this time and Niall..? This is not an acceptable behaviour from you child."

"Um. Y-yea sorry."
Both of us said in unison with a puppy face as we tumbled reaching up to our seats in the middle row and saw a rather worried expression on Liam's face,
who just sighned giving his
'you- better-explain- this-later' look to us rolling his eyes as I just nodded chuckling.
We took our seats by his side at our usual place.

Much to my disappointment (I LOVE ALGEBRA!) in the blink of an eye the class got over and we got dismissed.
Gathering our stuff we began moving out to our lockers

"Now..ex-plain! What took you guys so long! I thought I'd have to spend the whole fūcking day by my self at this shithole and you know how much that idea scares me!"
Liam signed rolling his eyes- well apparently he does that a lot.

"Liam, it's all Ash' fault!....." and here goes Niall ranting. Arhg!

"Ok stop now! Wateva'! I'm sorry ok? Now please, your majesty forgive me?! or I'll jump into.....into the pothole or maybe a nearby gutter?" I raised my brows, joining my hands together.

To which Niall burst out laughing and I only joined in. We looked at Liam who was rolling his eyes but obviously he couldn't control himself so had to join in and we all ended up giggling like a bunch of retarded bears.