Sagittarius (f) x Virgo (m)

(A story for @Moushira hope you will enjoy ;3 thnx for the request)

Virgo's p.o.v
I was walking along side the always talkative libra and Taurus, I felt death stares coming towards me from Scorpio who was close after Taurus, when I started to feel uncomfortable I saw Sagittarius with the corner of my eye sitting on a bench listening to music and reading a magazine, I know for a fact she was very bored.

"Hi sag" I said as I pocked her on the shoulder, "oh hi Virgo!" She said cheerfully, "come sit down!" She then added and tapped the place next to her. "So why are you here and not on some kind of adventure?" I asked curiously, because I never see sag alone, "well going on adventures alone is boring, I asked cap but he was busy, then I asked Aries but he was with Leo and aqua and then I wanted to as you or Taurus but everyone had something to do..." He then said explaining, "well if you want I can go on a adventure with you now.... If that's ok" I replied shortly after.

"Really?! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you Virgo!" Sagittarius said so cheerfully and all... But the last part rang through my head making me blush and giving me shivers, "let's go!" Sag then almost shouted and grabbed my hand, we headed towards a city that was right next to our one, "here we are" she sighed and sat on the grass, "is that what your adventure looks like?" I asked sitting next to her, "not all the time, only when needs like you and Capricorn come with me" she then giggled and I punched her arm slightly, "I'm not a nerd!" I then said and crossed my arms jokingly.

As we sat there talking, the sun started to set on the horizon, "it's getting late" I said quietly looking at the beautiful sun, I then felt something pressing on my shoulder, on it was Sagittarius, sleeping peacefully, good she didn't see the blush I had, I was literally red...

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to leave a comment with requests and your opinion on this chapter, also leave votes if you have enjoyed it ;3 luv u all)