Welcome to the glade

Nothing. I stare into black nothingness, it's like the end had come and I've been swallowed by the dark. I blink my eyes forcefully to be sure of where I am and there is almost no difference to lighting. Then a overwhelming feeling hits me, who am I. I close my eyes and switch back into my mind hoping for a glimpse of something, anything, nothing. Quickly my breathing escalates and I feel a hard lump in the back of my throat. The kind that you can't get rid off and makes you feel as thought no liquid will ever make it down your throat again.

Just then I start moving, except it's not me really, with a quick jolt and a small metal Screech I feel my self moving upwards.

I slam my self to the metal ribbed flooring and shut my eyes afraid of what comes next. But nothing really happens. I lean on the wall behind me and bring my knees up to my chest before daring to open my eyes. I can see a bit more now. It looks as thought I'm in some kind of enclosed space made of metal panels with little holes every centimetre. It seeps to be about ten feet across to the wall in front of me. The walls to the opposite sides of the square were about the same apart from the fact that they were blocked off by large barrels and boxes all baring the same identification code. The space was moving up, quite like a lift. Upon discovering it I scooted closer to the compartments .The label read 'Property of W.C.K.D'. It seemed familiar but not in a way I can seem to remember. It's an oddly erie feeling not knowing anything.

I know what sunshine is but cant see myself In it. I know I have a family but I cant see who they are or how many of them exist. I can do math but I don't know who taught me.

The pit in my throat became suddenly more prominent and I felt a layer of stress and anxiety sweep over me consume me and fill me up. As if I was falling out of the sky, being barred alive or drowning in the madness inside myself that was just dying to step out and take over completely.

A loud crash came and i remembered I was still moving up in the medal box, I fell from my crouching position banging my head on the cool hard medal flooring, sending a hard shot of pain into my head rising from my temples. Though I was almost slightly grateful as it pulled me back to reality.

Everything was fine for a while then the ride became bumpy and unstable. With enormous sounds of crashing and banging I went to stand up quickly but I sudden forward thrash of  the carriage sent me falling. I hit my head hard on the corner of a wooden box before collapsing to the ground and blacking out.

Newts Pov

I slept well as I usually do but was awoken to an Erie voice I couldn't fine the location of, a woman's voice. I kept trying to block it out even if I told the other glanders they would think I was crazy thought it pestered on, all I could hear was a voice ringing in my head "newt, don't worry every thing is about to change"  the woman kept repeating and repeating. I don't know what it meant but I already knew it was happening. And just like that *bang*
I remembered.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Okay so second chapter go leave comments and vote. To be completely honest I'm still going through trial and error of what the main female character name should be. I'm really enjoying writing this story and I hope your enjoying reading
Bye loves