Booze, Broken Hearts and Idiot Werewolves

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!" Stiles shouted fist pumping the air. Scott didn't reply. "Aw come on man. I know it sucks. Actually, I don't know... but I-I know this! I know that as much as being broken up sucks, being alone is way worse!"

Both Scott and Daire looked at him in confusion.

"That didn't make any sense," Stiles chortled. He reached for the bottle again, "I need a drink."

Before he could grab it, a dark hand snatched it away. Daire looked over to see to guys looking smugly at them.

"Look at the three little bitches getting their drink on," the one with the snapback chuckled.

Somewhat sobering up Stiles spoke, "give it back"

"I think he wants a drink," snapbacks friend said.

"Guys, why don't we just go," Daire told them getting on her feet.

"You came here to get me drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet," Scott muttered darkly, not taking his eyes off the Jack Daniels thieves. He stood up, walking closer to the man with the alcohol. "Give me the bottle."

The man cockily shook his head.

Daire couldn't see her friends face but she could see his hands. Hands that were currently growing claws, which meant that eyes were now the color of yellow glow sticks and that as Scott once said the Incredible Hulk has entered the building, or woods.

"Give me the bottle of Jack" Scott said in an animalistic tone.

The man held it out cautiously. He stumbled backwards as Scott grabbed it. Suddenly Scott hurled it at the trees. It hit one of them, bottle shattering. Glass, splinters and amber liquid rained down.

In that moment Daire realized that the full moon was coming soon, and it wasn't going to be a pleasant one.

Daire was sitting in her desk waiting for her economics midterm to start. Normally this wouldn't have bothered her except that instead of Couch proctoring it was the devil himself. Harris. Which made no sense and aggravated Daire to her wits end, why the hell was he giving her economics midterm he was her godforsaken chemistry teacher!

Scott walked into the classroom with a sad look on his face, which got even grimmer when he saw Allison. He walked up to her desk and began to talk, only to have the devil (ahem Harris) interrupt him. Taking a seat in front of both Daire and Stiles.

"You have forty five minutes to complete the exam. Twenty five percent of your grade can be earned right now by simply writing your name on the front of the blue book," Harris said, smacking the booklet down on the podium.

Next to Daire, Stiles began to scribble his name down. Following his example Daire wrote down her name, no need to get more on Harris's bad side then she already was.

"However," Harris droned on. "One of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover and I will be left considering yet again my decision to become a teacher."

" Maybe this time he will accept his right to the throne of hell" Daire muttered to herself, causing Stiles to laugh.

Harris not amused what so ever about being interrupted shot a warning look in Daire's direction. She shrugged innocently.

"So.... Let's get the disappointment over with. Begin," he said sternly, hitting the stopwatch.

Daire began answering the questions in her booklet, barely five minutes into the exam Scott shot up from his seat and raced out of the classroom.