chap.4 TIME TOO MEET THE FAMILY (ciela&ciel&symmitrical true body on pic)

Chap.4. Your p.o.v.

We all went inside the mansion I then saw a elf-link look alike playing games I then saw a man with a white jacket and a cut mouth and no eyelids ?! Then slenderman shouted and I covered my ears cuz it hurt "EVERYONE NEWCOMERS HAVE CAME!!"slenderman man screamed I took my paws of my ears too check on the kids I saw only ciela standing I then looked around looking i then spot symmitrical and ciel I  found them fighting I  sigh I see a lot of weird people walking down some stairs and sit on the couch then I see ciela and ciel and sym(short for symmitrical)in there wolf forms still as pups I sigh slenderman then says"children" no one listens "children"nothing"grr CHILDREN!!"
Everyone look at slenderman scared I smirk then I hear slender man say "children we have newcomers this one is *slenderman points to me*(y/n) and these are ciela ciel and symmitrical " i see a eyeless guy with a blue mask look at ciela I then say "what up" then the the guy that has a white hoodie screams"the wolf can talk!!" I then hear a door slam I look at the door I see a red and black husky with a cut smile I blush he then looks at me and smirks I look away still blushing Ceil then says "tell us your name people!!" Everyone Tells us their names I learned that the dogs name is smile dog I actually like his name Wait what am I saying!?! us demons don't have feelings ....

Cielas p.o.v

I looked at the wolf 'she seems to like the smile dog I like eyeless jack'i say in my mind I then hear Mr.slender say "I can hear you talk in the mind child" I blush "can you talk child?" I nod in a no motion :-( 'i lied dummy' (she blocked her mind) and says "who talks for you" I point at ciel I then say in my mind 'we are all triplets we are the ultimate weapon' Mr slender nods and says "your family is quite interesting child" he smirks I look away I then say in a whisper to him"you wanna see my real age?" Mr slendy smirks and says"I see you can see my face and you have a real voice?" I then say "yes I do my father stabbed my vocal cords I talk once in awhile my big bro and sis are my other soul half's" slender nods and says "show me your true body form even you sister and brother " I nod a yes and call my sis and bro in my mind they walk to me and my big sis says "so we show him our real ages and true body form" I then say ' yes big sis' big brother says "we are all 19 year old demons " (if you want to see their true form look at pic yhaaaaa nya~) then I say " I'm gonna go see eyeless jack" big sis says "k don't stay long " she winks I blush my big bro says "don't let him mark you as his OK ciela" I nod a yes and walk to my to the wolf  I pet her and say "I'm gonna see eyeless jack k" she nods I turn into my demon cat form and walk to eyeless jacks room (next chapter has demon cat form yay to narnia!!!!)