"Nah, a little wooziness when I get up in the morning but that's about it. The surgery takes place next month."

Louis nodded slowly and then bit his bottom lip, "I'm still nervous about this whole thing, Nialler. This is not a simple procedure."

"That's why I'm taking the pills, Lou, to prepare my body for it."

"If you say so. If you ever need anything though, just call me. I may be pregnant but I'm not immobile." He said making a left turn like his phone instructed and pulling up to the restaurant.

Louis became a little freaked out when Niall started fidgeting and looking through the see through glass window of the buffet.

"What are you looking for?" He unclipped his seatbelt.

"Just- lets just go inside. I've got someone waiting for us."

Louis stiffened. "What do you mean?" He followed Niall out the car and placed a hand reflexively over his bump.

"Promise it's not anyone bad." He informed him with a reassuring smile and took his hand to lead them inside.

The minute he got inside he knew exactly who this "someone" was, instantly recognizing the brown quaffed hair and the muscled broad shoulders. Liam didn't seem to notice them though, his eyes glued to his phone.

He pulled Niall back, ceasing their movements. The blonde lad shot him a frown.

"You brought, Liam?" He whispered harshly.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that? I thought you said you're fine with us talking."

He face-palmed himself."I meant you and him."

Niall actually had the audacity to blush."Sorry, I got that confused." He smiled apologetically.

"You-"

"Niall?" They both spun around and faced the table at the sound and watched as Liam stood up from his seat and beckoned them over. So Louis moved reluctantly with Niall still holding his hand.

"Hey, babe." He watched them peck a kiss on the lips, pulling back with a bright smile. Liam looked at Louis with the same welcoming smile which quickly faded when his eyes locked on his stomach.

"Oh." The man said in shock, his eyes nearly bulging out their eye sockets. "Oh." He repeated.

Louis flushed from head to toe then he found himself fidgeting on his feet, uncomfortable with the stare.

"Liam." Niall hissed tugging Liam's elbow and it seemed to snap him out of his staring match with Louis bump.

"I-"

"Wasn't expecting it either." He finished the man's sentence and placed a comforting hand under his stomach.

"Is it - I mean is like, is it Harry's?" Liam stuttered, his expression still contorted in shock.

"I haven't been with anyone else except for Harry."

"Well shit. I wasn't expecting this." Liam scrubbed a hand over his scruff in thought and for some reason it brought a laugh past Louis lips.

"Like I said, I wasn't either."

"Here sit down." Liam caught himself and pulled out a seat. "Sorry I have you standing."

"I'm fine, Liam. But thank you." He smiled gratefully and took a seat. Liam pulled out a seat for Niall too and then they all were left just staring at each other. It was awkward but not in a tense way, more like they didn't know how to start the conversation.