Chapter 16

Grayson's p.o.v
I was so mad at Juliana for trying to ruin Ethan's and Ariana's relationship , it would kill me if the break up.. They are both so happy together , and Ethan really loves her.. He talks about her all day.
Anyways , I met this one girl on twitter , she is moving to New Jersey really soon , and I'm excited to meet her..
I woke up really early this morning..So I'm pretty tired right now.
Ariana was going to our house , Jack and Melissa had plans , so I decided to go outside with my friend , Aaron.
Ariana's p.o.v
I headed to Ethan's place. While I was walking one person ran and pushed me and dropped a little box.
He or she , was wearing a black hoodie and beanie , so I couldn't see
the face.
I opened the box and there was letter in it.
It said :
So , you guys guessed , and you got it right. It is me. Aww poor you , you will lose your boyfriend.. So sad , huh?
And , oh , we almost forgot. Melissa.
Hmm , her and Jack...
Well , I will think about what will I do to her.. This isn't over Ariana.. Bye.
I ran as fast as I could to Ethan's house.
When I got there he saw me almost crying and shaking.
"Ariana , babe what's wrong??" He said.
Read this.
I said and we came in the house.
We went upstairs and sat on his bed.
After he read it he sighed and looked at me.
"What will we do?" He said.
"Well , you know what , by the fact now that we know that SHE is the one who will try to ruin this , we do nothing." I said.
"How do you mean do nothing , this needs to end." He said.
"Well , think about it , she can do photoshop , and we know that isn't true , she can make fake account , she can now legit do what she wants to , we won't believe her and we will just ignore her." I said.
"You're right." He said.
"Now , let's call Melissa , Jack , and Gray to come , we need to show them the letter." I said.
"Okay." He said and went to call them.
After 20 minutes they all came.
We showed them the letter , and talked about it...
"I suggest we find her and beat her up." Melissa said.
"Woah , slow down there." I said and we all laughed.
"Well , I suggest we find her and ask her what she wants , and what can make her stop." Grayson said.
"Yeah." Ethan said.
"Wait guys. What the actual fuck , how does she know we guessed it was her yesterday?" Jack said.
We all just stood there in shock for 3 minutes.
"Let's go find her." Melissa said.
First place we went to , was the park.
"Nope , she's not here." Ethan said.
Then we went to the starbucks , and she was sitting and drinking her coffee.
"There she is!" Jack shouted.
She saw us and started running.
We ran after her , and after good 5 minutes of chasing her I cached her.
"What the fuck do you want from me?" She said and turned to face us.
"The real question is , what do you want from us?" I shouted.
"I want Grayson and I to be back together..BUY YOU , YOU SLUT RUINED IT , YOU ARE NOT WORTH ANYTHING , JUST DIE ALREADY." She shouted and raised her hand to slap me but Ethan acted fast and stood in front of me and caught her hand.
"Don't you even think about it." He said.
"Let go of me!" Juliana said and Ethan let go of her hand.
"You think I will be back and love you after you tried to ruin their relationship? You think that would work? Well , you are stupid then. Stop this already , and just forget we exist. Because we really don't , for you." Grayson said to her.
She just turned around and left.
"Well that was just.." Jack said.
"Blasfumuss." I added.
"The hell is blasfumus?" Melissa said and laughed.
"I don't know either." I said.
We all went to Jack's place , and had fun for a while , then decided to go to sleep..
"Ethan , are you awake?" I said.
"Yeah..why?" Ethan said.
"Thanks for that today." I said.
"Anything for you." He said and smiled.
We snuggled up and drifted to sleep.