Pein

You pulled a silver stud earring out of the jar.

You heard a sigh from an unknown person, but saw the owner of this.

"Lets get this childish game over with," he said making his way to the closet.

You blushed a bit seeing him go in, not believing that you get to have time alone with him.

You made your way in and had Naruto at the door.

"Seven minutes!! Don't get too intense," he winked before closing the door.

You blushed and held your hands at your chest while backing into the wall.

You then heard a sigh from him as well as him mumbling slightly under his breath.

After that he had pinned both your wrists to the wall within milliseconds.

You could feel his cold breath on your neck and ear.

"You must be special to have attracted a God," he whispered beside your ear.

"I-I guess," you said feeling your breath getting quicker.

"Hmph," he said with you notioning a smirk.

Without a word he began kissing every inch of your neck while gripping your wrists.

That was fast, you thought while closing your eyes.

You let out gasps and slight moans when he found the spot on your neck that made you feel as if you were in heaven.

He continued to kiss, lick, and bite that spot to help achieve his goal.

You blushed and moaned a bit louder for him causing him to try grinding on you slowly and hard.

You moaned out even more, "m-my...g-god...Pein."

You heard a growl in his throat as he bit your neck harder.

You gasped and moaned out louder, balling your fists and curling your toes slightly.

"Two more minutes," Sakura called from behind the other side of the door.

With that, you felt his hand at your entrance rubbing his palm back and forth causing you to feel an odd sensation but wanting him more and more.

"P-Pein," you moaned out hesitantly gripping his hair tightly.

He let out a slight moan and slipped a finger in you causing you to squirm under him in the intensity of pleasure.

Your breathing was heavy but matching his, but going faster when he added in another finger.

The odd feeling of pressure, pain, and pleasure all at once.

He continued to pump his fingers in you, his eyes focused on you and your reactions to his actions.

"So wet," he said deeply beside your ear, "just enough for me to take both of our needs into care."

The sound of his voice sent you into overdrive, causing you to tighten a bit on him and grind slightly.

"10 more seconds," Naruto called out.

Pein sighed and whispered beside your ear while removing his fingers from you, "we'll continue this game. We'll do it the right way."

You blushed and nodded once and hid behind him when the door opened.

"Soooo, _______," Naruto said with an eyebrow raised, "have fun?"

You nodded with a blush and chuckle, "pretty fun party I suppose."

"Good," Sakura said laughing a bit, "you're really red, you alright?"

"I will be soon," you said blushing deeper under Pein's arm.

You heard a chuckles from him, a sound not everyone had ever heard.