☥Chapter Fifteen☥

Start bij het begin

"Oh no, why?" She started to pout

"Look, I don't even know" I grinned "I'mma be hidin' from your Pops though, believe that"

~○~ 

"What yo' pussy ass doin'?" Kendrick sat beside me

I looked at him, smacking my lips, "Sitting here. Duh"

"Smart pussy ass nigga" He mumbled

"Stop pickin' on that boy" Bakari slapped the back of his head, coming out from the bedroom after checking on Taj for the 10th time

He turned back, and glared at her ass, "Be happy we ain't at home"

"And what was you gon' do, huh?" She put her hand on her hip. Kendrick pursed his lips "Exactly, you ain't gon' do shit, boy. I run that shit, nigga"

"Bakari..." He snarled

"Kendrick..." She mocked him 

"Whatchu mad at me fo'?" 

"Because you always so damn rude, like cut that shit out, man" She started looking for some glass cups in the cabinets 

"Ain't nobody bein' rude" He shooed her off

"Blah blah blah, yap yap yap- fuckin' lie" 

I snickered, but I kept it to myself when Kendrick glared at me. 

"Woman, you play too much"

"You play too much to, Kendrick- it's whatever, I ain't saying anything anymore" 

"Nah, lets talk" He got up

"No, because talking leads to sex"

"Eh," He stopped her "You do that to yourself. C'mon, lets talk. You and me, man to woman, lover to lover, dick to pussy"

"Kendrick, leave me alone. I'mma go check on Taj"

Man, just go fuck. Y'all argue too much.

"No, go talk to your man, I got this" I told her, getting up from the couch

"His ass is horny- like, does your dick ever lay down instead of standing up?" She barked at him 

"Your attitude is pissin' me off" He grabbed her by her arm, pulling her out the apartment

I can easily hear them arguing outside- and I was watching everything while peeking out the blinds. 

"Fuck you, Kendrick! Go to some other bitch instead of me, damn" She pushed him roughly 

Woah, he actually moved.

"What you callin' yourself a bitch for, Kari?" He frowned

"Isn't that who I am to you? Some bitch that you always argue with and then fuck? That's all we do, fuck, fuck, fuck- nothing else! What happened to sitting down and talking, going on dates, watching movies together, huh? Where's the fucking spark, man?!" 

Ooh, what he gonna say now, fam?

"That's all you think this fuckin' relationship is about? Hell nah, it's not. I come back home from a long day of practice, and I listen to your ass talk and talk about your damn day at work. I be tired as shit and I still listen to you speak for 2 hours about what you gotta say. You ain't about to fuckin' stand in front of me and throw this sex shit at me again, Bakari, I'm not. 

Yeah Ion take you out, but I still put in some fuckin' effort. Don't say I don't sit down and talk to you, when I know damn well I do," He grabbed her face "I cook for you, I take care of you when you're sick. I help your ass out, I pleasure you, I protect you- all that shit. I love your crazy ass, so what you gotta say to me now, hm? Don't call yourself a bitch again either. I ain't marry no bitch, I married a woman. And I just put this woman's ass in check, c'mon"

Aw shit.

They was about to walk back in the apartment and I quickly rolled off the couch and hit the floor. 

Seeing them look at me, I put my hands on my chest, "Hey y'all" I smiled

Bakari rolled her eyes, heading back to the kitchen. 

"Stubborn as fuck, I swear" Kendrick groaned "Get off the floor"

"I'm actually comfortable... Mama BeBe!" I shouted. Bakari turned around "Can you make some cookies?" 

Kendrick kicked my stomach. I pulled him down.

"Yeah.." She shrugged

Aww, she all quiet now. 

That's the first.

"Baby," Kendrick got up

She ignored him, looking in the fridge. 

"Aww, c'mere" He walked behind her, pulling her by the waist

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" 

"What?" They looked at me

"I want chocolate chip, not oatmeal raisin!"