Warm Water and TMI

Will went into the bathroom. They were sharing a room. That meant no sex. Will's face flushed when he remembered Nico nibbling on his neck earlier today and his hands on him just a while ago. Will looked at the tub and sighed.
         As he ran warm water into the tub, he heard the front door open and felt the familiar chill of Nico. He turned and Nico nuzzled his neck.
         "May I join you?" Nico whispered into his ear.
          Will nodded and moaned as Nico helped him out of his clothes. Will slid naked into the large tub and turned to Nico again. Nico stripped down and Will watched as Nico's muscle-taut skin was revealed. Then Nico joined him in the bath. Nico smiled and turned off the water. Will gasped as Nico's body brushed against him.

Warning: Smut ahead. Skip to the next bolded text if you dont like gay smut, smut in general, or are under the age of 12.

         Nico kissed Will and slid his hands under Will to cup Will's ass. Will gasped and moaned as he felt two fingers slide into him. Nico's other hand tighten around Will's shaft. As one hand spread Will wider, the other pumped Will's shaft, making the son of Apollo to moan and buck. Nico smiled against Will's neck and removed his fingers. Will whined at the loss.
         "Shush, baby." Nico murmered and slid in.
          Will gasped and wrapped his legs around Nico's waist. Nico started to thrust and Will gripped Nico's back moaning at the sensation. Nico started to move faster and Will dug his nails into Nico's back. Nico hissed and quickened his pace. Then Will came hard. As Will starts to slid into the warm water, Nico picks him up and kisses him softly.

            "Do you want me to dry you off and carry you to bed, baby?" Nico said

           Will nodded and Nico picked Will up and tells Will to lean against the tub. And when Nico started to rub the rough cotton towel up and down Will's body, Will got tinkles all over his body. Will let out a moan.

Smut over. You can keep reading now, you are safe. 8)

          Will let Nico help him into his silky pajamas, and then Nico pulled on his black plaid pajama bottoms. Nico picked Will up and carried Will into the shared room that the boys where sleeping in.