Hogwarts and the Order of Phoenix

A/N: Thank you to those who asked me to update, especially awesome0528. Here is chapter 2.

Nico straightened his black leather trench, and ran a hand though the wavy hair on the top of his head. He had gotten a undercut not to long ago after seeing it in England. Will wrapped his arms around Nico and Nico took advantage of their closeness. He nibbled and kissed Will's neck, earning a heated gasp and a soft shove.
"Nico! Stop it! We have got a quest. Hecate wants us to protect something called a hogwarts and a mortal named Harry against a French Flight of Death." Will said.
Nico tilted and looked at Hecate, "You want the Junior Argonauts to go to a wizardry school to protect a wizard against another wizard? You do know how they see us, right? They hate us!"
Hecate sighed, "That is why you are going under cover as wizards."
Nico folded his arms, "Fine, say you give us magic, wands, books in Ancient Greek, and get us into Gryffindor. What happens when they get suspicious?! What happens when they start asking questions? What happens when they blow our cover? They could kill us!"
Hecate looked down, "But you are immune to their spells."
Nico grunted, "But not all of them. If they throw a dagger at us or if they collapse the castle around us, we can die. I am not going to risk my family, my team until you swear in the Styx. On your immortal soul that if trouble starts and they dont trust us and they try to end us, you will send us help or pull us out."
Hecate looked at Nico and took his hand, "You and your sister are my greatest students. I gave you magic and a tattooed gift. Now I know what you want, and I will give it."
Reyna, Will, Jason, Piper, Calyspo, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel and Frank stepped forward. They stood in a horse shoe shape around Nico as crowns of black stones appeared on both Nico's and Will's brows. Hecate looked at them and said in a raised voice.
"I grant you ten demigods the gift of magic and wands to use it. I grant you entry to my pet world to save it from the threat in faces. In helping me, of trying to save the golden trio from death by the handa of other wizards, you promise to do your best. In return, I swear on my immortal soul, my powers, and the Rivers of the Underworld, that should your lives be in danger from those you are sent to protect, I will step in and remove you from danger or send the gods to your aid."
Nico smiled and looked at the other members of his team. They nodded and Nico said, "By darkest day and brightest night. Hate, woe, fire, loss and eternal night. I, Nicola Adinous di Angelo, Ghost King, Lieutenant of the Undying Armies of Hades, Ambassador of Pluto, Son of Hades, Husband of William Tessa Solace, accept your oath. Should you break your oath, your soul with be thrown into Tarturas, yout immortality and your power will be mine and Will's. Do you understand?"
Hecate nodded and thunder rumbled and the ground shook. A wand appeared in everyone's hands, and Nico looked at Will.
"Lets get to our first stop." Nico said, opening the folder.
They all joined hands and shadow-traveled to the stoop of Number 13 Grimwalds Place. Then Nico opened the door. They walked in and into the wizards having dinner. A percy-look-a-like, and a red haired boy and a girl with brown hair and a know-it-all look to her eyes watched them.
Nico step forward and said, "I am Nico di Angelo and these are my friends...."

Harry

The American wizards are weird. The dark emo boy who introduced them seemed to be dating the boy with golden hair and blue eyes that said his name was Will. They were currently snogging in the corner.
He turned to Ron and then Ron said, "I think Jason, Percy, and Nico are Death Eaters."
Hermione hit his arm and said, "Ron! You can't just accuse someone of being a Death Eater!"
Ron glared at her and said, "They have the Dark Mark, 'Mione!"
Harry sighed, "I dont trust them but I think we should keep an eye on them. Just in case."