Chanyeol abruptly opened his eyes because curiosity has gotten the better side of him. But he quickly regretted it as soon as he saw the person standing before him.

"Meet your new master, Byun Baekhyun. And Baek, meet your new slave, Park Chanyeol. He is all yours."

--

"Now, do you have any idea for our Literature project? I am seriously drained out of ideas." Lu Han tapped on the table, anxiously waiting for his order.

They are in a Chinese restaurant right now to discuss the said project. Or in Sehun's point of view, to have a date.

He was so glad that they got the table in the farthest corner of the restaurant, wherein nobody is there except for the two of them.

Sehun giggled a little at his own stupid thoughts, and he unconsciously blushed again, for the enth time of the week. It has been a week since they did community service in a certain clinic- and shared their first two-sided kiss.

Still, Sehun considers the other one as their first one-sided kiss, because Lu Han was dreaming that time and only Sehun was awake. Of course, every kiss counts.

"Why are you giggling?" Lu Han inquired.

"Nothing." Sehun just smiled. He wanted to confront Lu Han about their first kiss... but he wasn't sure how the older boy would react.

He wanted to ask Lu Han if the latter really has feelings for him. Come on. It had been a week now and all they did was discuss academic activities. Plus Lu Han didn't show any signs of interest towards Sehun. Only if you count teasing as a sign of interest, that is.

But Sehun didn't mind. He was just happy when the two of them are together. He didn't want anything between them to be complicated. So he just kept silent about his own feelings.

"Aish, stop looking like a fool in public. See, you have bubble tea dribble around your lips and your chin. You are so messy." Lu Han grabbed two sheets of tissue and leaned forward to wipe Sehun's lips and chin free of bubble tea drops.

The Korean's heart palpitated when Lu Han's fingers accidentally touched his lips, and Lu Han paused for a moment, observing him dearly.

"See, you are more beautiful if your face is clean."

"Shut up. I'm manly, just like you."

"Manly, huh? Then why did I find my red Calvin Klein boxers in your bag? Did you know that that pair of boxers is my favorite? And I've shook the whole dormitory just to find it."

Oh no, Lu Han knows.

"W-why were you rummaging in my stuff?"

"Because I smelled the vanilla scent coming from your bag! So I was curious and I opened it and boom! My boxers is in there."

"Look, it's not what you think! I didn't steal it! It was mixed with my underwear when we packed my stuff into the luggage! You can have it back, I don't even need it." Sehun smugly replied, his nose high in the air.

"No, it's already yours." Lu Han winked. "You'll need it in case you miss me."

"Yuck. You're so gross! I don't want to remember you by the scent of your boxers."

"Too bad that's the only thing I've planned to mix into your stuff."

"Wait what?" Sehun, after taking a sip from his bubble tea, coughed. "You planned to mix your boxers in my stuff?"

"Yeah, what's the problem?" Lu Han laughed. "That was the closest thing I had in my hand that time, so I didn't think twice to put it in your luggage. I bet you've already worn it."