Chapter 2

"Freeze motherfucker hands up." Sam yelled a bit scared. He was telling a goddamn cowboy to freeze after said cowboy came out of nowhere.

Before anyone could do anything the cowboy had out two revolvers. "Alright lets everyone just calm down here." Jacob said trying to defuse the tension.

Neither side put their firearms away. "Whats your name buddy?" Gavin asked aiming his rifle at the mans stomach. The man just laughed a bit. "Nice joke boys, now where am I?"He asked in a southern accent. "Texas." Came Seans short reply. "Drop your weapons or we will fire." Jacob ordered the man. He hesitated before dropping his revolvers, rifle, and Bowie knife onto a nearby table.

"Sam you Kathryn and Sean go search around but touch nothing, Gavin you stay with me he makes a wrong move you put a bullet in him." Jacob ordered. "Whats your name?" The cowboy asked. "I'm Jacob and this is Gavin." Jacob replied. "What is the last thing you remember?" Gavin asked not moving his Glock. "I was in the middle of a robbery." He replied. This got the boys thinking, dressed like a cowboy and doing a robbery, what's going on.

"What year is it?" Jacob asked seriously. The cowboy just laughed before saying. "1876." Gavin just laughed before asking. "Are you insane?" Whats your name?" Jacob asked before he could reply to Gavin's question. "Jesse James." The man replied seriously. "The American outlaw?" Gavin asked puzzled. "The only." He replied smiling. "He's insane." Gavin said. "He might be the Jesse James." Jacob said to him. He just looked at him like he was crazy. "What, so the zombie apocalypse is completely normal but time travel is stupid?"  Jacob asked looking at Gavin. "Give me your phone." Jacob said to Gavin.

Gavin did as he was told and handed it over. Jacob quickly typed something down and handed the phone back to Gavin. Well thank god for the internet because Jacob had looked up Jesse James on the internet and pulled up pictures. He held it up to Jesse and his eyes tripled in size. "Gavin look at this." He said still looking at the phone. Gavin looked and he almost passed out. The pictures were completely identical.