✿ Chapter 25✿

Zacznij od początku

"Thanks," I smiled at the four pretty girls in front of me as their eyes focused on me. A wave of guilt flowed through me, though, when I looked at Eleanor. She was so nice to me. How can I betray her like that? What had she done to me for me to hate her so much?

Pushing the thoughts and the guilt away, I decided to complement the girls' outfits even though I had no idea about fashion or anything. Lauren was the one who cared about fashion between the two of us. I know she isn't girly; in fact, she was the complete opposite of that. But fashion was a big deal to her anyways. She loved matching outfits together and she has really great fashion sense. All of her clothes were really the kind of outfit that every girl will dream of wearing, and was in fact really expensive pieces. I asked her for advice whenever I went to buy some new clothes, which was a pretty rare occasion might I add, and she gives me the best tips on what to invest my small amount of savings on.

"Thanks," Eleanor clapped her hands excitedly, a wide grin on her lips as she examined my outfit, "You don't look so bad yourself but gotta admit, I'm used to seeing you with so little clothing. No offense though."

"None taken," Well, Eleanor is right. Based on the clothing pieces that were cramped inside the wardrobe in the hotel room, I must be obsessed with showing my skin now. But that wasn't me.

"Oh, ignore her," Perrie, who sat next to me whispered in my ear, grinning wickedly, "She's probably just want to be as hot and famous as you."

"Hey! I heard that!" Perrie chuckled when she saw Eleanor's piercing eyes glaring at her, "I know she's really a hot supermodel, but I'm hot too."

"Oh, so is that why Louis is seeing someone because he finds you hot enough?" Before the beach blonde member of Little Mix realized what she was saying, it was too late. The smile on Eleanor's lips fell and her grayish green eyes became slightly glossy. As for me, my heart fell to the pit of my stomach. Oh my gosh, they knew. They did also know it is me? Louis' other woman?

Sophia, being the mature one out of the three, like her boyfriend Liam, glared at Perrie, "Don't say that, Perrie. We're not sure yet, remember? Maybe Louis is just planning a surprise for Eleanor that's why he's being distant and stuff. Maybe he's planning to propose or something!" Sophia suggested, trying to be positive but I think she only convinced herself, not the two of the girls on either side of her.

"Sophia, he's not even touching her anymore," Perrie emphasized, her words harsh as she looked at the girl beside her, "That's not normal. They barely even talk and Eleanor heard Louis talking to someone on the phone like for three hours at midnight when they were both supposed to be sleeping. You call that planning a surprise?"

My heart beat rapidly in my chest, as if it wants to burst out of my ribs any minute now. What the hell was I thinking? Out of all people, why did I choose to ruin Louis and Eleanor's relationship? I am so going to hell when I die.

"Enough, Sophia and Perrie," Eleanor forced a smile as she wiped the fresh tears that escaped her light eyes with the back of her hand, careful not to ruin her makeup, "We're here to have fun, remember? And Sophia's right, Perrie. We're not sure yet. Maybe I am just overreacting and such. I think all of my mother's constant chat with me about cheating and infidelity messed up my brain really badly." She tried to chuckle, but it came out more of a sob.

"It's okay, Eleanor," Sophia comforted the other brunette, being all motherly. She is really perfect for Liam. While Liam is the "daddy" of the group, she is like the "mommy" with her gentleness, "If we find out that Louis is really cheating on you, we will kick his ass. Like what Cameron Diaz did to her fiancé in that movie The Other Woman."

Okay I take it back. Sophia Smith is scary when she's making a threat. She's not that gentle. Her eyes had that terrifying glint in them, the kind of glint that you will see on a totally innocent person before he/she stabs you with a knife.

"Right, Sherridy?" Sophia's gentle voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I nodded my heart beating wildly in my chest as I looked into her brown eyes that are now focused on me. The straight line on her lips curved upwards and slowly turned into a sweet smile. But I was sure it wasn't anywhere near sweet. Her eyes did no longer possess that motherly softness and gentleness when she looked at me as if her eyes were x ray scanners seeing right through me, reading my brain. No, they were something hidden in them. Like she knew something the other girls didn't.

And right there, I know that Sophia Smith is smart. Way too smart. And I also know that she knew something is up between me and Louis.

I just hope that before she reveals anything, I had already told my husband the truth....

_______________

SORRY IF THIS IS A BIT LATE BUT MID TERMS ARE NEXT WEEK SO I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHEN I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SO YEAH

UNEDITED. DUN DUN DUN SOPHIA SMITH KNOWS SOMETHING

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow me >>>> ALL THIS EFFORTS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I love reading comments btw in the morning it makes my day

Love y'all!!

Bela :)))

PS. CHECK DECEPTION THEO RAEKEN  IF YOU HAVE THE TIME!!! I WILL LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

☢ TALK TO ME

☢ My Twitter account: @belahxmmings19

Joint Wattpad account: @frozendirection

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bela-Horan/142339425972185?ref=hl (Bela Horan)

My Instagram: @bxlahemmings