Part Fourteen: Library

The next day after she was done training with her team, Sebastian went straight to the library.
Lately she found she really enjoyed studying at the library.
She found Sakura already there, 'Sakura,' greeted the blonde calmly.
The pinkette looked up, surprised to see Sebastian at the library, 'What are you doing here?' she asked.
Sebastian shrugs, 'there were just a few things I wanted to read up on,' she selected a book and took a seat at the same table as Sakura.
'Hey Sakura?' asked Sebastian after several long minutes of silence.
'Yeah?'
'What do you call a belt made out of watches?'
Sakura looked curious, 'I don't know, what?'
'A waist of time,' Sebastian chuckled to herself.
In responce Sakura just sighed.
Sebastian pouted, 'Sasuke didn't like my jokes either.'
'You told Sasuke that joke, too?'
'No, different ones,' answered Sebastian before repeating the jokes to Sakura.
At least Sakura found the chidori joke sort of funny, if a bit morbid.
The pair studied in silence for the rest of the day, then walked part of the way home together.
Kakashi was sitting in the kitchen reading one of his books when Sebastian got home.

'Hey,' he greeted her lazily.
'Hey, Kakashi,' she replies, continuing to her room, arms full of books.
Now Kakashi seems to notice this, he trails after her, 'What are those for?'
'Wanted to read up on a few things,' she replies.
'I spoke to Naoki today,' noted Kakashi, leaning against the end of Sebastian's bed.
Sebastian perched at her desk, 'Yeah?' she stacked her books in one corner of the desk.
'She thinks your team is ready to start doing missions.'
There was several moments of silence then Sebastian looked up at Kakashi, 'I agree, Arizona's probably been ready since before he joined the team, even.'
Kakashi nods, 'She's impressed with your taijutsu, all of you are doing well on that front.'
Now Kakashi moved over to see what books Sebastian had, 'you're interested in chemistry?'
In responce, Sebastian shrugs, 'A little.'
'You could probably take a few classes on it at the Academy,' suggests Kakashi.
Sebastian's eyes light up, 'really?'
'Sure, why not.'
===============
'We're doing our first mission as a team, today,' Naoki informs her team.
Ren nods calmly, waiting for more information.
'Our first mission is to locate a cat,' Naoki hands out earpieces, 'We'll use theses to communicate, let's move out!'
Everyone nods at each other before leaping in different directions.
'Tell us about the cat,' commands Arizona.
'Tabby cat with a red bow on it's collar, rather fat,' answers Naoki.
Sebastian listens intently for the sounds of a cat, and is filled with excitement when she locates the cat, 'Cat located near the training grounds, let's move in and surround it.'
She hears her team as they fall into position, and hopes that the cat can't also hear them.
'I'm in position,' notes Arizona.
'Same,' replies Ren.
Naoki can't help but feel pleased their first team mission is going well, 'Alright, let's move in.'
The team jumps in, Sebastian is the one the snatch up the cat.
'Target aquired,' comments Arizona.

'Let's take him back to his owner, now,' says Naoki, gesturing for her team to follow her.
The cat seems content to be held by Sebastian as they walk.
Sasuke passes by, the rest of team seven with him, he pokes Sebastian in the side as they pass, making the girl chuckle.
At this, Sakura stares at Sebastian in confusion.

A/N
So I've started writing a book two to this already.
Which means as soon as this finishes, I'll be able to start posting that.
It's called, 'Tell me only truth.'
The title is that so the titles of this series at least keep some sort of theme.
I'm thinking Tell me no Lies will have at least ten more parts before it finally ends.
Or at least I have three more arcs planned, the number might increase depending on how things go.
Events of book two don't change it all no matter how book one goes from this point on.