Im not a contestant...

My name is Alana, I'm currently 17 years old. I'm your almost ordinary girl. I listen to alternative pop, alt.rock, and punk rock music. One of my favorite bands is 5SOS. I have a mom and a stepdad, and 2 siblings, a younger sister named Callie, and an older brother named Connor. We have 5 dogs, one of which is a pregnant pup named Muñeca.
I also have a secret, I can sing. And nobody knows. I have kept it a secret so far, I was caught once by my family, but I told them it was my music.
----------------------------------------------
So the auditions for the new 5sos band member starts at 6:00, and it was already 5:00, so I decided to get ready. I took a shower, cleansing my body with my favorite body wash. I wash my hair with shampoo, and follow up with a conditioner. I get out the shower refreshed, and ready to take on the world, or my bedroom, cause that's where I'm headed next. I throw on a towel, after towel drying my long curly hair. I look in my closet and I immediately begin to feel overwhelmed. I decide on a simple white crop top, black skinny jeans, and a black leather jacket. I paired this outfit with a few pieces of jewelry, as well as my black booties. I rush to the bathroom as I read the time as 5:35. I quickly detangled my hair, and then did my makeup. I rush out the door along with my family and we drive to the auditions.

    I was really excited to see who the new member will be. When we get there I slip away from my family to use the restroom. As I come out, a group of people usher me to side stage, and hand me a microphone.

"Your next," a member of the tech crew announces to me." Go out on my cue." My eyes are wide open In shock. I wasn't prepared, nor had I even planned on auditioning. I guess he gave me the cue, because against my protest, I was ushered out on stage, standing like an idiot In front of 4 equally as confused boys.

    Ashton speaks, " Hello, what's your name, age, and performance song?" I blink and wing everything." Umm... My name is Alana, I'm 17, and I'm going to sing Amnesia." I swallow, and then Luke speaks," Okay beautiful, begin." So I start." Drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted....I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup  running down your face......cause I'm not fine at all, no i'm really not fine at all, please tell me it was just a dream, cause I'm really not fine at all." I finished looking up to 4 gaping mouthed boys, each slowly smiling at me. Apparently I'm the last person to go, so all contestants are ushered back on stage and lined up.

Calum starts," we just want to start off by saying we all thank you so much, and you all did an amazing job," Michael interjects," but unfortunately we can only choose one," Ashton continues with calling out people who didn't make it," this leaves us with: Rose St. Clair, Maddie Bragg, Callie Smith, and Alana!" I smile at the mention of my name. So luke starts to speak, " again, a big thank you to all who auditioned, and the winner is... ALANA!!!" I couldn't have been smiling harder, and I'm given a microphone to speak into, " thank you so much, this really means a lot to me!" I sob silently and all the boys run up on stage as the audience is being ushered out.
"Thank you, thank you so much." I sob into Luke's shoulder. He begins, " you did an amazing job! We should be thanking you." We pull away from our hugs and smile at each other as my family make their way towards me.

"Alana why didn't you tell us you were auditioning" I then go on to tell the boys and my family the big misunderstanding and we all laugh it off. " I never even knew you could sing?" My mom says. " that's because I never sang In front of anyone before," I sigh." I guess this is where I'm gonna have to start." The boys and I decide to go to dinner so we get get to know each other. I say goodbye to my family and head off with the boys in a black van. We decide to eat at a fancy Spanish restaurant. I'm from Belize, so that was right up my ally. For some reason it isn't awkward being around the boys, which is hella weird because usually when I'm around attractive guys I make a fool out of myself.
----------------------------------------------
AN: hey guys, Alana here! I'm so happy to finally publish the first chapter to this story! I promise to try and have an update 1-3 times a week. Again, thank you so much! Please vote, comment, and share! <3 <3