Chapter 8

Jade groaned as she began to open her eyes. She was lying in an unfamiliar bed, in a room she has never been in before. She began to sit up but got a sudden pain where her stomach was. Jade hissed at the pain as she clutched her stomach with her hand. When Jade did that, she realized that her hands were in chains, as well as her feet. She also realized that she wasn't wearing her own clothes. She was wearing clothes that she doesn't own. Jade was wearing pale brown colored clothing that were torn up. And also, instead of wearing a skirt, as usual, she wore baggy shorts that went down to her knees.

As Jade noticed all of this, a sudden gasp of joy was heard from across the room from a girl. The girl spoke with excitement in her voice, "O)(, yay!! You're awake!! T)(at must mean... I DID IT!! I can't believe it actually WORK-ED!" This girl was giving Jade a really big headache just from talking.
"What worked?", Jade asked tiredly.
"O)(! Whale, you kind of )(ad an 'accident' w)(ic)( caused you to sort of... Die?", the mysterious girl replied.
"Die?", Jade asked hesitantly. At that moment, all of her memories of what happened came flooding back to her. She gasped and lifted up her shirt to look at the wound, but there was a bandage over it.
"O)(, sorry about t)(at! I tried my best to )(eel it as muc)( as possible, but now t)(at you're awake, I guess it's going to have to )(eel on its own. You sea, I'm a witc)( like you, but of course I don't )(ave t)(e same powers as you. Neither)(er am I as powerful as you are.", the girl explained.
"Where am I?! How did I get here?! Why am I here?!?"
"WOA)(, WOA)(, clam down! T)(ere are not many t)(ings I am allowed to tell you. But, I guess I can tell you w)(ere you are!" Jade, nodded, awaiting for one of her many questions to be answered. "You're in the Alternian kingdom! I am Feferi, the heiress of this kingdom."
"You're Feferi?!", Jade asked. Feferi nodded with a smile on her face. "Really? I kind of expected you to be moooooore-", Jade stopped her sentence. She didn't want to sound rude so she cut off the last part of her sentence.
"Be more w)(at? Mean?", Feferi asked. It was as if she was reading Jade's mind. Jade nodded slight before Feferi spoke again, "Yea)(, t)(at would make sense since I am the )(eiress to this kingdom. And I know that we are known for violence. But I )(ope to change all of that when I become queen!"
"Okay, so you answered that question. Now I have another one for you. How long have I been... You know.... Dead?", Jade asked.
Feferi quickly replied, "W)(ale you arrived )(ere a couple of days ago, so I guess for about a week or so?"
"A week?!"
")(ey, t)(at's not t)(at long!!"
"When you're dead it is!!", when Jade yelled that, her headache and the pain in her stomach got worse. She groaned as she continued to cling on her stomach, hoping that it would get rid of at least some of the pain.
"You s)(ould probably lay back down, Jade. Sitting up like t)(at will only make it worse.", Feferi told Jade. Jade did as she said and laid back down, with her hands still clinging on to her stomach.

"Feferi, can I ask you one more question?", Jade wondered as she looked at the ceiling without taking her eyes off of it.
"Sure! W)(at do you wanna ask me?"
"Is my family okay?", Jade asked Feferi.
Feferi thought for a moment and finally replied, "W)(ale, I was not t)(e one to bring you )(ere so I don't know. Sorry."
Jade sighed, "It's fine... I'm just worried about them... Especially Davesprite."
"W)(o?"
"Davesprite, he's my best friend. But recently I have kind of made it awkward between us so I don't know if we're even friends anymore."
"Sorry about t)(at. I'm sure t)(ey're all fine!", Feferi tried to cheer up Jade.

Just then another person came into the room. It was a boy. He threw open the door and started to speak, "Howw much longer until she wwakes u-" he stopped when he saw Jade. He turned to Jade and then back to Feferi furiously. Feferi smiled nervously and shrugged. "Fef, she's awwake!! I told you that once she wwakes up you wwere supposed to tell me so I can take her to the dungeons!!", the boy exclaimed.
"I'm sorry, -Eridan! I just wanted to talk to )(er for a little bit!! T)(at's all!!"
"Dammit, Fef!! Noww we are goin' to be royally fuckin' boned by the Condescension. You-", Eridan looked towards Jades way and stared heading over towards her. "You're comin' wwith me. I don't wwant me or Fef to get in any more trouble because of you." He grabbed Jade by her arm and took her out of the room. Jade didn't resist, she knew that it wouldn't work because of her stomach and it was obvious that he was stronger than her. Jade did try to teleport though, but for some reason she couldn't. It wasn't working and Jade didn't know why. And it was at that moment that Jade realized that she was gonna have to go through some serious shit.

(Sorry that this chapter is really short! There was more to it but it accidentally got deleted somehow. So school has started so yeah. That means shorter chapters and longer times to finish them. So yeah... Sorry guys.... Love ya.)