Chapter 6

I'm updating finally! Yaaaaay☺️

"Barbosa?" Robbie whispered to me confused. I sucked in a breath and looked over at the cabin boy.

"You know who he is right?" I asked softly. He shook his head no.

Letting out a sigh I turn towards him, "Barbosa is the man who, killed my mother." Pain struck my chest.

"I'm sorry, Anna Marie, truly." He spoke quietly.

My father winced at my words. "We will avenge her, my love."

After a moment of silence I felt my blood start to boil.

"When will we face this bloody bastard?" I snapped. Everyone stared at me surprised.

"Soon, we should be at the fountain soon. Right Mr. Sparrow?" My father asked Jack.

"Aye." He grinned his famous grin.

"Right then, Jack?" I walked in front of the moronic pirate. "If we fail to find the fountain, find Barbosa...I'll kill you myself." My words were laced with venom.

His eyes widen in shock. "Don't worry, my dear." He pulled out his compass. "With this we shall find what you seek, savvy?"

I rolled my eyes and walked off annoyed.

"What a stupid pirate! Why would father trust him for this?" I whispered shouted to myself. I placed a hand on my stomach, letting out a breath. 'I need to relax and calm down.' I think to myself.

I leaned against the railing of the ship and stared out to the water. I was thinking about what my life would be with my mother still around. 'Id probably be nicer, that's for sure.' I thought. A voice snapped me back into reality.

"Anna Marie?"

I turned my head to the side to see the cabin boy. Name or not, my name for him is cabin boy. "Please, Robbie, just call me Anna." I said kindly.

He blushed slightly. "Mind if I join you, m'lady?" He asked.

"Not at all." I replied. The cabin boy leaned against the railing with me.

"I know how it feels like to loose a mum." He started. "I lost my mum and my dad." He sighed.

"Poor Robbie." I said sincerely.

"They took ill and that's why I became a pirate-well-a cabin boy. I didn't want to live in an orphanage." His voice trailed off.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your doing." He gave a small smile.

'He really is cute.' I thought. I didn't know what to say, my cheeks grew pink and warm.

"If you ever need to talk to someone, you always, always have me." He said.

"Thank you, Cabin Boy." I smiled softly.

We stayed against the railing for a while. Talking about our hopes, dreams, and wishes.

Slowly, I felt myself falling for the cabin boy.

I'm so so sorry I've been distant I just was having MAJOR writers block but hopefully I'll continue with more and more updates. Thanks for reading my story 💘 also I was thinking of having a Q&A so if anyone wants to ask me questions about me or the story please feel free to ask! I'll try to update more this week. Thank you!