Chapter 4

The next morning had arrived before I knew it, I stayed up wandering about why Sparrow was needed and about the little talk the cabin boy and I had. So much emotion was swirling around in my head and body, I was stuck between curious and butterflies. Odd feeling, never had I ever felt this way before.

I didn't bother to change last night so I stayed in the same clothes, coming to a stand I walked out of my room and on the deck. My half sister Angelica was next to the wheel, controller it's turner. The zombified men had been barking orders at the crew. I stood in the middle of the deck, watching everyone and everything move. "Anna Marie! Look out!" A male voice shouted, I didn't move. I was too afraid. Out of the corner of my eye the canon was dropping from above. I froze. Before I thought I was sure dead I was pushed out of the way. I moaned in pain from hitting the ground, looking over to my savor my eyes widen. It was the cabin boy.

"You alright?" He asked panting heavily.

I was still to shocked. "You saved me." I breathed out. Angelica was pushing past everyone to get to me.

"Marie, thank goodness your alright." Her Latino accent peeled my attention from him to her. Why does she care? She held me close to her, trying to comfort me.

"Get off of me! I'm fine!" I shout jumping up, causing everyone to back away slightly. They all said nothing but stared, half concern and half afraid. Even Robbie was looking at me the same way, making me heart sink. "Well don't just stand there, back to work all of you!" I ordered, they flew. Angelica looked at me hurt before walking away.

"Anna Marie?" A voice said softly. I turn to face my savor.

"What." I said slightly annoyed and scared.

"Are you sure your alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine, just go back to work." I whisper sadly. He mumbled a 'yes' and head off to do his chores. I glanced over at him and the other men scrubbing the floor, one by one eyeing them. My eyes laid on a familiar man. Jack Sparrow. Now is my time to get some answers.

I walked over to where the men were but was stopped by my annoying half sister. "What do you want now?" I asked slightly annoyed. She let out a sigh before looking at me motherly, I hate when she does that.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked, raising her chin up high.

"To get some answers from, Sparrow." I replied.

"Why is that?" She asked like she didn't already know.

"I want to know why he's here and where are we going, father is telling me anything!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well don't waste your time trying to get it out of him." She said.

"Why is that?" I asked, kinda snippy.

"Because I know all about why he's here and what we are seeking." She smirked.

"And that is?" I asked.

"The Fountain of Youth."

Sorry from such a crappy update! I'm on spring break so I promise I'll update again soon! Thanks for reading!💛💛