The cult of Personality!!!

Cm PUNK!?!

Heads turn,Faces Shocked,Crowd Cheers!!!

(I Missed Him! :P)

Cm Punk Runs In the Arena down the Ramp and Slides into the ring,in All Black?

Mhm

Cm Punk,The best in the world is back baby!
Yells JBL Shocked and Surprised as well as everyone else.

He attacks John as Nichole Watches Ringside as Competitors of the Authority are tossed outta The ring.

The 4 Men Hug and Nikki gets into the ring,as The Authority watches There every move.

Seth did have something up his Sleeve, I do recall

Roman Grabs a mic and hands It to Cm punk,smirking a little.
"Missed Me" Says Punk in His usual sarcastic voice,smiling as the crowd Cheers.

"Hey,Hunter! BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD" says Punk smirking and dropping the mic.

Seth,Roman,Dean,and Punk all Put there fists together.
As they smile,all Reunited

Cm punk is back,and he's apart of the New Reunited Shield!
Yells JBL Shocked at the past minutes events.

By the looks of it JBL the Authority needs a Plan and fast.
Says Michael Cole as Raw Goes off for a commercial break

Nichole's POV

We make our way Backstage and give each other high fives.

After we Celebrate Punk tells me he has a surprise for me,I nod as he tells Seth to cover my eyes as I close them.
I hear foots steps coming towards me.

I assume its a person...who?

"Open your eyes Nichole" says punk as I let out a sigh as Seth moves his hands and I open my eyes to See my beautiful crazy Bestie

Tears of Joy stream down my cheeks.
Its been a Year a long Year since I have saw her.

She Jumps in my Arms crying and hugging me,wrapping her small toned legs around my Torso.

We continue to cry until She gets down and wipes her eyes as well as mine. We smile.

"I have miss you soo much bae" I say as The men Watch us reunite together.

"Missed You too my Baby Bella" She says smirking at me.

"Welcome Home Mrs.Brooks,I Mean Crazzy Chic" I say as we all burst out laughing.

Aj starts to pout and looks at us with Puppy eyes,Punk kisses her cheek as her smile returns and she lightly blushes.

If you didn't know My Bestie Aj aka April Retired a Year after punk. They Both came back.

We're all starving so we decide to go to catering. While we're eating Superstars and Divas Welcome back The legendary Aj Lee and Cm punk

The Authority knows me and April are close so they make me a Title match against her, and we decided to put on a Good Show for our Fans.

●●●●●●The Match ●●●●●●●●

Lets light it up!

Lets light it up!

Aj Comes out skipping and smiling in a 'Team Bella' crop top. She smiles and sits on the ropes awaiting for the Divas Champion Nichole to come out.

You can look but u cant touch!

You keep dreaming on the stars above!

Nikki comes out and Swings her hips on the stage, while wearing a 'Love Bites' Crop top, She does her flips on the ropes and Smiles as the bell rings.

Ding ding!

Both competitors dominate, Nikki Hits Aj with the Knockout fore arm knocking down Aj. She pins her

1,,,2,, kick out.

Aj and Nikki lockup and Aj kicks her in the gut,hitting her with the shinning wizard next,

She runs the ropes and puts Nichole in the Black Widow!

1,,2,,,3!!!!

DING!!! DING!!!

Your new Divas Champion Aj lee!

Both Divas Hug and Leave out of the ring hugging as the Crowd roars with Cheers.

■■■■End of match resume Backstage■■■■

Nichole's POV

I am beyond Happy for April,She deserved that title and Won it by defeating me.

Actually I was Hoping she would be in good Shape,But better than I anticipated She was in wonderful Shape.

We all are warming up backstage for our Attack During the Authority made match which is Randy Orton VS Kevin Owens.

During the last Minutes Of the Match, BAM!

After waiting We run Into the ring and Start attacking the members apart of the Authority. We Disqualify the Match and All four men Hit the Double Triple Power bomb Knocking out both Competitors.

We All Smile as The Crowd Cheers as we Exit out of the Arena, But I Tried to Hold Seth's Hand and he Gently Pulled away so something is up.

When we all say our Goodbye and Get in the car Seth and I Start heading to the hotel.

"You Feeling Okay baby,You seem Distant" I Say Looking at Seth Closely He loudly groans and sighs

"Nichole The reason is because You make me Feel Happy, and I Want to Make love to You" He says Nervousness in his voice, as he Scratches the back of his neck

I Nod "We can" I Say Smirking and Rubbing his Chest causing him to drive faster,and Blush lightly.

We reach the Hotel and Start a Make out session we end up in the Bathroom and we Shower together, If you catch my drift.

Afterwards They Fall into a deep much needed rest as we cuddle up together.

( A/N This Chapter is deticated to one of my Wattpad Writers who is insanely talented and Funny! Everyone Go follow my Internet Bestie lol @SethfanpopRollins :P Hope You enjoyed it)

The Center Of Attention (WWE Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें