Chapter 1

"It's over" his words left his cold dry lips. I could feel the cold tears steaming down my face. "What d-do you mean? " I said hoping he meant it in a different way. "It's over, I don't love you anymore, I'm sorry." I almost fainted at what he said. I don't love you anymore. How could he do this to me?! "How c-could you?!" but before he could say anything I ran into the dark shadows not knowing where I was heading.

Two years before.

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

Urgh! It's only three weeks of year six then I'm off to high school, it's so frustrating! All of my friends are going to a different school than me !

Oh and sorry I forgot to mention, me and my friends, Mia, Madi, Merci and Jemma are the most populist girls in school, I'm currently 12 years of age with only three weeks of primary school left!

Right now Miss Bish our teacher is giving us a lesson in Maths, I know boring! "Okay class, that's maths done, now come sit on the floor and I'll like to talk about graduation."

I sat on the rough mat next to Mia and Jem(short for Jemma). "Today I will be picking your partners for the graduation dance" I know right stupid.

I took a look around the room picking out the ones I want to dance with and the ones I don't want to dance with. Oh crap, I better not get partners with Mitch Salt. He is the most stingiest and grossest boy in school!

"Okay first is, Mia and Anthony!" OMFG, that's Mia's major crush. I could see the huge grins on both of there faces.

Miss Bish red out a couple of other names and then stopped and said "Kaitlyn and...."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First chappie! Sorry if it was really bad it's my first story ever! Sorry for bad grammar as well! Huge thank you to all those people that are reading this book!