Chapter 11

I heard a knock at the door. Jeez finally.

"I got it!" Cam yelled.

"No you fuck-" He let them in and they were shocked.

"I'm guessing you're Cam? " She asked. I butted in.

"Yes. Yes he is. He is also leaving."

"Well then." Cam said sarcastically smiling.

"Come on in and meet everyone, girls." Okay wow, Riley's friend is hot, but... Riley's hotter.

We got into the living room and all the boys looked at them. "Guys. This is Riley and her-"

"I'm Nianna." She smiled and looked over a Gilinsky.

I looked at Riley and she was staring at the windows that looked out across LA. She walked towards the windows and I followed her. Left the boys and Nianna.

She stepped outside and placed her elbows on the railing and stared. "Damn." She said.

"Yeah I know. It wasn't my pick. It was Cam's." I did the same as her and stared off.

"Wow. He knows how to pick it." She smiled. God, why does Cam have to be hot. Why does he have to get the girl.

"He won't." Did I just say that out loud?

"What?" She looked up from the view.

"Oh, uh. Nothing. I just, I won't let the boys get into any trouble, which is what it looks like, be right back." Real smooth Nash. That didn't even make sense. I smacked myself on the forehead.

"Hey buddy!" Cam slapped me on the back.

"Not now." I sat down on the couch with everyone.

"Nash, what's wrong?" Shawn asked looking concerned.

"Nothing." I got up and left. Went to my room. Yes I lied to Riley, I'm not coming back. I need to get my head right thanks to Cam. I don't know why he is getting to me? He wouldn't steal  Riley, he is just playing with me like always.

I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" Riley entered slowly. "Oh, hi Riley. I'm sorry-"

"Nash it's fine. I know what's happening, you're scared of Cameron stealing me from you. I mean first of all you know we aren't dating right?" She laughed and I laughed back but not as much as she did.

"Yeah. So I'm guessing that you know I like you."

"We don't even know each other Nash."

"That doesn't matter because what we have is time and a whole lot of it too. It's called, going out as friends and getting to know each other." I looked at her with a smile on my face hoping she would agree.

"You know, I would like that." She smiled back.

{Hello guys! I haven't really wrote little notes throughout the chapters, sorry for that :) but this is going to be one of my favorites! I hope you guys like it so far.

I know I haven't updated in awhile but school has gotten in the way but I will update as soon as possible, maybe in a day? Who knows! 

LOVE YOU ALL :*}