Chapter 3

I decided to walk around the building for a little bit. Get some air is what I'm calling it. Maybe even get some food. My stomach grumbles and I decide against it. It wasn't a hungry grumble. I get down to the first floor and their is a crowd of fans in the lobby. They all start screaming and I run to the staircase sense the elevator won't be the best option at this point. I don't even think this is good for me, to run.

"NASH!" They all scream. Fuck! I run quicker almost tripping on some of the steps. When I get to the third floor, I slam open the door and security comes in front of me and stands there, moving the girls to go back down the staircase to the lobby and exit the building.

"How did they even find me?" I ask myself and run my fingers through my puffy hair. I was breathing heavily and the room started to spin. I sat down on the nearest chair and doctor Westfield came towards me.

"Nash. I was looking for you." He looked down at me. I would tell him what happened but I can't feel my mouth. "Come on. You look horrible. I was coming to get you for your first test of the day. You have 4 each day till you can go. We have 4 hours to get all of them done."

Why do I have so many tests? What the fuck is happening.

He sat me down in a wheelchair and took me to a x-Ray room. I was so confused, I couldn't ask any questions.

I looked up at doctor Westfield and he looked down at me and patted my shoulder. "Trust me, this one is the easiest one."

After that was done. They gave me medicine and everything felt more clear, and I could talk.

"Don't worry Nash. I swear nothing is wrong with you. We realized you made a bigger impact than Riley did. Which is unusual than most." He looked over at Riley and so did I. I hope she wakes up. "Well I'll see you in an hour." And with that he was gone.

"Ugh. This doesn't make any fucking sense." I whisper angrily.

I pick up my phone from my bed side table and text the boys telling them what has happened. I'm sure Tez and Andy have told everyone. After I sent the text, I go on Twitter and check my feed. It's pretty hard too. I follow so many people. I saw one that caught my eye and I click on the tweet. And read it out loud.

"@Nashgrier nice going douche. Way to put someone in a coma." I scoffed then sighed. How do people know the story? I looked through more of the feed and it got even more worse. Now everyone knew. My phone buzzed and I got several messages from the boys.

JJ: Dude. Are you seeing Twitter right now?
Cammy: Don't listen to them they aren't fucking real.
Mattchew: My feed won't shut up about it.
JG: We know you didn't mean it bud. Like Cameron said, don't listen to them.
Tay: They made a fucking hashtag. > #nicegoinglosernash
Shawn: I never knew they could be that mean.
Aaron: Do you want all of us to tweet out something Nash?
Cartah: Best idea right now Nash

I thought about everything that was happening and texted back.

Me: I never knew they could be so mean either. They have never acted like this. And you know what, yes. Could you guys please?

They texted back saying yes and I got the notifications from all of them. They all looked the same.

'Nash never meant to hurt her. It was an accident. Now if you guys were true fans, you wouldn't make some stupid hashtag that isn't true. We all love Nash and we are praying for him, and her.'

After I read that tweet I looked over at Riley and she was still asleep. Was this all my fucking fault? I grunted and went back on Twitter, tweeted back to them too say thank you then locked my phone. I put it back on the table and waited for my next test, trying my best to not let my thoughts get to me.