Memory

"Erwin! You have ice cream all over your face!" You giggled, your (h/c) hair pulled up into two small pigtails. The boy in front of you stopped and looked at you, pouting cutely. His blond hair fell into his face slightly as he looked at you, his overall straps sitting loosely on his shoulders. "Nuh-uh!" Erwin whined back, taking another long lick of the strawberry ice cream he held in his hands, the sticky substance dripping all over his small fingers and onto the ground. You giggled again, walking up to him and starting to rub his face with the napkin in your own hands. "(Y/n)!" He whined at you, trying to swat your hand away. "You're all sticky!" You pouted back, a cone with (flavour) ice cream in your other hand. Erwin looked at his feet grumpily before giggling, looking at you and extending a sticky and strawberry dripping hand towards you. You squealed, starting to run away from him, you both dropping your nearly finished ice cream cones on the hot sidewalk. You both giggled as he ran after you with his sticky fingers, you soon hearing a thud and a small whimper before stopping and looking back at Erwin. He'd tripped over his shoelace and had a small cut on his knee, you quickly running back to him. "I hurt myself!" Erwin sobbed, sniffling as big tears welled in his blue eyes. You kneeled in front of him, your hand on the pavement. "Kisses make everything better!" You exclaimed hopefully, kissing his small cut and pulling back. "Don't cry Erwin!" You exclaimed, cupping his face in your tiny hands and squishing his cheeks. You leaned forward, pressing your tiny lips to his for a second before pulling away, Erwin blushing madly and giggling. "Okay! All better now!"