In Bed revision

It's been a long day of running errands for your lovely, high maintenance boyfriend The Sasuske Uchiha while he was at work you were running around town buying things off the list he had made and set on the table before he left for work earlier that day.

Good morning love,

Not sure if you're going to read this because you never leave the bed but

I just need you to buy somethings while I'm at work  <3  I'll be back late tonight so I'll buy dinner and see you later. Make sure to do them or I'm not letting you eat.

-Boring

-items

-for the house

-and tonight ;)

I'm giving you a lil extra money so go buy something you like ;)

The guy letting you live in his apartment, your boyfriend Sasuke <3

also Naruto will be coming by later to pick something up so let him in and then quickly kick him out.

You have recently moved into Sasuke's apartment because not only was it closer to your new job but also closer to some of the best restaurants in the city and how could you pass up on living in his luxury apartment and the best food in the city

As you walked into the apartment the ac automatically turning on, you put the bags on the kitchen counter and threw yourself onto the couch while going over the list of things Sasuke made you get, making sure not to forget anything.

"Okay we got the blah and the blah blah blah and the blah blah. Perfect we got everything" you said talking to yourself as you got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen to start putting groceries away and cleaning the house.

{ 45 minutes later } { 7:56 PM }

Finally done putting all the stuff away you got a text from Naruto

Naruto: YO! Sasuke said I could stop by the apartment and pick up the watermelon I left at his house

Y/N: Why did you leave a watermelon here?

Naruto: My fridge broke...I'll be there in 5 mintues See you soon!!

After the weird text from Naruto you went to go charge your phone

{ 5 mintues later }

"YO!! Y/N I'M HERE OPEN UP!! I BROUGHT SOME BREAD THAT HINATA MADE TODAY!!" Naruto yelled as he started knocking on the door. As you opened the door Naruto pushed passed you and ran to the fridge and grabbed the watermelon. "Tell Hinata I said thanks for the bread." You said picking up the bag he dropped.

" So what are you and Sasuke gonna do for dinner, I was thinking that since I'm already here I can join you guys for dinner and then we can maybe eat this waterme-". Naruto was cut off by you quickly pushed Naruto out of the apartment and locking the door as per Sasuke's request.

"HEY Y/N WHY'D YOU LOCK ME OUT!!" Naruto started yelling. eventually he left after some neighbors yelled at him for being so loud. You eventually fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Sasuke to get home

{10:26 PM Sauske's finally home }

" BABE I'M HOME! " Sauske yelled as set the food on the table and went over to the couch where you have fallen asleep. "Aye thanks for running all the errands, you must be tired." Sauske said as he tried waking you up.

" Y/N get up I know your already awake -_-" Sauske said as he walked towards the food and brought it to the coffee table in front of the couch letting you get a smell of your favorite food. "I guess I'll eat this all without you Y/N." You quickly got up, attacked Sasuke with a hug and then pushed him aside as you opened your chopsticks and started eating.

{Time skip, I'll let you two eat in peace }

"I'll shower first." you said getting up and putting the dishes away and walking towards your bedroom. As you walked into the bathroom you felt Sasuke wrap his arm around your waist while he laid his head on your shoulder.

" Why don't I shower with you, we save water that way you know." he said while he slowly moved his hands to tug down you jeans.

You turned around, pushed Sasuke out the bathroom and proceeded to lock the door. " You didn't wake me up for morning sex today SO NO!" you yelled at Sasuke.

{ After ur shower UWU }

You walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and made your way to the living room. You saw Sasuke on the couch watching some tv show while you walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around him

" You can shower now" you said while giving him little kisses against his neck. Sasuke turned the tv off and gave you a kiss on the cheek before walking into the bathroom. You walked into the bedroom to put one of Sasuke's shirt on.

"You know you have your own clothes right"Sasuke said walking out of the bathroom already done with his shower and towards his dresser. "You know you were the one who told me how hot I looked in your clothes" you replied as you walked behind Sasuke and hugged his back.

"Hurry and change so we can go to bed already" You said as he turned around and kissed your forehead. " If you were to tired for sex earlier then you must be too tired for sex tonight Y/N" He said as he crawls into bed and leans against the bed frame while he checks through his phone.

"Must you always be like that Sasuke, you know I don't like shower sex." you said as you slowly walked over to his side of bed while running your hand over the linen until you reached the end towards his torso " Whats wrong with having it now it'll have the same affect ya know" you said as you gently took his phone out of his hands and  placed in on the bedside table as you slowly started to straddle him.

"You do know this is a turn on right" Sasuke said as he slowly lifted your shirt up "Really no shorts, just lacy underwear. did you see what I wanted you to buy for bed tonight" Sauske said giving you a smirk as he looks into your eyes." Yes I did and i'm glad you thought of me, let me go get it" You said as you climbed off of sauske and into the kitchen to grab said item.

"You really are a romantic Sasuke Uchiha ya know that" you said as you put in the cd and the crawled into bed right beside Sasuke. " Yeah I know how much you've been wanting to watch this movie." Sasuke said as you two cuddled up and watched until you both fell asleep.

I promise I'll be posting more so don't worry !! I'm back yitches <3