Ch. 5 - Office Quickie

Start from the beginning

"I'm bored at the house." She said simply playing with her gold bracelet.

"You can't be serious Rih, don't you have shit to do today?"

"Nope I finished my last styling gig at 11:00am then went home in the studio wrote three songs and recorded them."

"So you came here to bother me today." I chuckled removing her from my seat and sat her down on my lap.

"Pretty much." She grinned pinching my cheek and kissed it and nuzzled her face into my neck. "Damn you smell good babe." She inhaled my Gucci cologne.

"I don't know what you're going to be doing all day here. Shit is crazy busy." I rubbed her leg. With her face still buried in my neck she kissed me.

"Let me help then." She smiled pecked my lips before getting up off of me and then sitting on my couch.

"I have a fitting for these models today for the Black▲Pyramid fashion show for NYC and Paris fashion week. I need you to style them since you're staying here." I said

"That's great! But baby I'm really hungry can we order some food first please!" Rih whined

"I told Mel to order from the Golden Chopsticks and get my usual." I walked over to the couch and sitting next to her.

"You better be sharing." She mushed my head.

"Hey what was that for?" I asked

"You ordered from our favorite Asian restaurant without me jackass!" She pouted folding her arms and pretended like she was mad.

"You love this jackass though." I smiled proudly

"No I don't." She whispered but I heard it.

I started tickling her bare stomach which cause her to laugh hard "Tell me you love me punk!" I chuckled

"Baby stop I'm ticklish" She giggled out trying to push me but I towered over her continuing to tickling her some more.

"Tell me you love Rih."

"Alright stop I love you, damn are you happy!?" She laughed out.

I got up off her and straighten myself up on the couch. "Yeah I'm happy being with this bad ass girl, who I'm taking to Barbados next week." I said nonchalantly getting up off the couch. She couldn't see me but I had a smirk on my face.

She had a surprise look on her face. "Tell me you're not joking!" She jumped off the couch excitedly.

"Why would I lie to you about this. We're going to your island baby." I turned around to face her seeing her happy was the best thing to brighten my day.

Rih jumped on me and kissed my face; "I love you, I love you, I love you, I SO FUCKING LOVE YOU!" She screamed the last part. I chuckled as her legs were wrapped around my waist.

"Damn Rih baby slow up before we do something we can't finish " I said sitting her on my desk.

"Shit, the way I'm feeling right now you can have me any way you want in this office." She spoke in a seductive tone with her accent coming out.

I arched my eyebrow and looked at my girl up and down. Her long legs were slightly parted and I knew I wanted a taste of her golden flower. I licked my lips. Fuck, I had to make this quick before these models come here.

I walked over to her she draped her hand on my left shoulder "What you wanna do Papi?" she licked her lips.

I stared at her saying nothing I just unbuttoned her shorts as she looked down at what I was doing. I watched them fall and hit the floor. Her thong hit the floor. Still, not saying anything I moved her more on my desk and got down on my knees. Baby girl was dripping. I bit my lip seeing the glistening of her slit. I attacked her clit without warning.

"Mm fuck!" My woman moaned. My tongue was moving at an at fast speed but still I managed to hit her spot and licked up her juices that were spilling out. "Shit baby right the- Oh My God!" Rih whimpered loudly throwing her head back in ecstasy; her manicured hand grabbing the curls on my head while pushing me deeper. She came. I didn't stop she tasted too damn good. Tropical fruit. I darted my tongue in her opening fucking her, gripping her thigh, I wrapped my other arm around her waist and lifted her off the desk to the wall my mouth still connected to her pussy. Her legs wrapped around my shoulders shaking. All you heard was Robyn's moaned and my slurping noises.

"Ooo yesss damn baby I'm about to cum hard!" she screamed the employees or better yet Mel heard her. We both could give two fucks though. I was pleasing her very well, and she loved it and it's all that matters right now.

Rih finally came in my mouth I put her down and kissed her lips passionately. We parted, and she breathed out, "Never do that shit to no other bitch but me understand?" she aggressively said to me while grabbing my dick.! I nodded and groaned. "Good boy." She smiled and moved away from me putting back on her shorts. Even though I love being the aggressive and possessive one in the relationship watching Rih for a min tell me what not to do to another girl but her turned me on.

"You are so bad." I walked towards her with a small smile on my face and wrapped my arms around waist.

"Like that's not the reason you got with me." She chuckled and smirked looking up at me.
I chuckled, "That and so much more." I grabbed her ass and slapped it hard making her jump.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door "Come in!" I called out. The door opened and Mel appeared smiling. "Chris the models are here for the fittings they are in the conference room and everything is set up." She walked in a little.

I nodded, "Great Rihanna is staying here today; she's going to help me style them. I will need your help also Mel. Since you do photography I'm need you to take pictures of the models in the clothes. Cool?"

She grinned, "That would be so dope thanks Chris let me go get my camera I also keep it handy just in case I wanted to shoot something."

"Awesome." I said

Mel was about to walk out the door when she looked up at Rih and smirked "What Melissa?" She said.

"Pick up your thong Riri." She laughed seeing her best friend's face turn red from embarrassment.

"Awkward." I whispered out but Rih heard me and punched my arm "Ow what the fuck!" I grimaced in pain that was a hard punch.

"Shut up." She glared at me and turned her attention to Mel. "It's his fault!"

Mel chuckled, "Don't blame him it's your fault too with your freaky ass. Anyway, I'll see ya'll in a minute." She walked out and close the door.

I walked up to where her thong was and picked it up standing right behind her close to the side of her face. "By the way that pussy was delicious."

I kissed her cheek and which made her blush, and we chuckled walking out the office holding hands. Everything is better when you please your girl in the right way.