With a short look at me she replies," That is a good idea."

My eyes widen at her prompt agreement and I cover my surprise with a small smile.

Lily gives me one last hug afterwards and promises me that she will call if anything happens, she leaves us and gets back to Nancy's room.

When she leaves I turn towards Reece, who has a smug smile on his face. He knows he did well and I'm surprised how well he did.

After that we make our way towards Matthew enterprise. This time luckily by car.

"Not you again," Reece groans as we walk get out of the elevator and are greeted with the sight of Kitty, Eric and Wyatt.

Wyatt. The guy who is able to move things with his mind like it is the easiest thing in the world. Today I take a closer look at him, because I'm not in a rush and I'm not distracted by his power. 

He has green eyes and is about my height, just a few centimeters taller.  He is wearing black skinny jeans and a T-shirt which has the words "I'm awesome" written on it.

As he notices that I'm looking at him, he winks at me and gets closer. Before he is leaning against a wall, while everybody else is sitting at a sofa.

But I can't really react, because Kitty takes my attention..

"You two are late," she says.

She is not blaming us, there is more a curious tone in her voice. Then she adds," But mum hasn't arrived yet, so you are good. But what took you guys so long?"

"We lost track of time," Reece answers and I'm relieved that he doesn't mentions Nancy. It seems like only he and his mother know about it and I'm thankful for that.

Then there is a silence, where nobody knows what to say. So instead we are quiet, until Eric clears this throat and ask with interest.

"So Celia you have an extraordinary ability too," he begins, "But what is it exactly?"

All eyes are back on me and even Wyatt stares at me with interest. He stops playing with his Rubik's Cube to look at me.

But instead of answering his question, I asks him one of my own. "What is yours?"

He laughs at my question, but tells me about it. "I'm really fast and strong."

"How fast are you?" I asks and in a blink of an eye, he is standing next to me and not a few feet away next to Kitty.

"Impressive," I say casually, but inside of me I'm acting like a little kid, who can not believe her eyes. I'm acting a bit like Aiden when he found out about my power. It's crazy how fast he can move his feed and it is the first other super power I see with my own eyes.

"I know, he is amazing," Kitty comments. "He can also carry a bus with one hand." While Kitty talks he is looking at Eric, who blushes at her words. It is actually adorable.

"That's even more impressive." I tel him, trying to imagine Eric lifting a bus.

"And what about you Kitty?" I want to know.

At my question she grins at me. "I thought you would never going to ask."

But instead of telling me about her extraordinary ability, she shows me them. The girl suddenly jumps with no trouble on top of a cupboard which is standing in the room. It tosses a bit by her weight, but remains in his position.

I look up at her with big eyes and slowly a smile forms on my lips. Everything is so real and at the same time so surreal.

"I'm able to jump really high and climbing is one of my easiest tasks," she tells me with a proud smile as she sits down on top of the cupboard.

"A bit like a cat." I say.

"You got that right. That is also the reason, why I'm called Kitty," she explains with a glance at Reece. I follow her gaze, to see him shaking his head in amusement. He is probably the one who gave her the nickname.

"And what is your real name?" I question. I always thought that Kitty is her real name.

"Cassandra," she answeres. "But I like Kitty more."

"Oh and I can see in the dark," she adds, jumping with ease of the furniture and landing on her feet, without hurting herself.

"Maybe I have seven lives too, but nobody wants to check that out with me," She says thoughtfully, with a hand on her chin.

"Kitty," Reece interrupts in a warning tone. "We talked about that."

"Yeah, yeah." Kitty replies waving him away with her hand.

"And what is your power now?" the girl asks me with excitement, whipping with her feet up and down.

"You can talk about that later," A voice suddenly interrupts us. Before I even have the chance to answer her Juliette, Reece and Kitty's mother appears out of the elevator.

"But mum," Kitty whines, visibly annoyed about one of her parents.

"No buts," she answers in a strict tone and Kitty crosses her arms in front of her. She pouts in protest.

"We are now going to find out more about Celia's power in the science and technology laboratory" she continues, now looking at me.

"What do you think Celia? Are you ready?" She asks and I swear I can make out something like excitement in her voice.

Am I really ready for all of this? Hell no! But I still nod and follow her to the laboratory.

You just can't object Juliette Matthew and if I'm being honest, it was always my dream to know more about my power since I first discovered them.

Again second update this week. Now you know more about Kitty and Eric and their power. What do you think about it? Leave a comment and please vote!

This chapter is dedicated to angelhearts1234 for her lovely comments and the banner she made for my story. I posted it with this chapter. Thanks again!