Part 18

Joe's POV

After a few rounds of truth or dare, everyone decides to watch a horror apart from Tanya who went to bed with Jim. Before we put it on, Zoe suggested for us all to put our pjs on so we didn't have to do it later.

J: Casp

C: Yeah?

J: Do u want to prank them tomorrow?

C: Yeah!!

J: We will pretend to fall asleep half way through the film, Zoe will most likely make everyone else leave to give us some time by our selves. And then we plan!

C: Ooohhh! I have an idea!

J: What?

C: We could ask Alfie to be a part of our plans so we can access everywhere in the house.

J: K, we need to go back now or they will get suspicious.

True to my word, half way through the film I pretended to fall asleep on Caspar and he softly put his head on mine doing the same. After about 5 mins, Zoe said for everyone to leave us alone. Just before Alfie left I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room that me and Casp were using.

A: I thought you guys were asleep.

J: We were pretending coz we want to prank everyone else.

A: So why do u need me?

C: So u can tell us where we can go and where we can't!

A: Okay, there is an asda not too far from here, I will say to Zoe that I'm just taking Nala for a quick walk round the block and let you guys out through the door.

J: K, how do we get back in coz Zoe will probably expect u back in about 5 mins but we might be gone longer.

A: there is a window on the 2nd story. If Caspar helps u up, u could then u could go through there and let him in through the back door

J: K, we better go now coz Zoe will be wondering where u are.

A: K, good luck!

Me and Caspar quickly shoved on some clothes ready to go! I was so excited! It's been a while since I have pulled more than 1 prank. Why u may ask? Well it's because I was scared I case I pulled one that made Caspar move away from me and leave me.

C: Joe? Are you ready?

J: Yeah, are you?

C: Yeah, I heard Alfie come down the stairs so we need to go.

J: I'm nervous!

C: Same..

A/N
I have decided to take 2 weeks off. I think if I do this then it would be easier to think of how to end this. I have been quite stressed the past few days. I don't want to disappoint you guys. All 300+ of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!