Part three

*time skip to the Jaspar house hold*

J: I'm home!

C: Cool. What did you have to tell me and I will tell you mine as well.

J: K, can you go first coz I'm nervous.

C: No you go I should be the nervous one not you.

J: What about RPS to who listens first.

C: Okay on 3, 3 2 1

(Joe does rock, Caspar does paper)

J: Well... It's kinda hard to say... I'm gg... Ggay

C: Oh my gosh! Really! I was literally about to say the same thing.

J: Are you serious!?

C: Yeah.

J: Does anyone else know?

C: No. I wanted to see your reaction before I told everyone else. How about you?

J: Well. You Zoe and probably Alfie.

C: How did you tell them coz I want to tell them asap before it get awkward.

J: Well I only told Zoe and then she told Alfie.

C: What did you say to her?

J: I can't say exactly coz it will ruin everything between me and that person.

C: Can you tell me?

J: No coz its yy... You know them very well.

C: Fine. Can you help me tell them coz I am way too nervous to do it.

J: I have an idea! We can film a video where we tweet asking for questions that we have to answer and then I will say 'what is your deepest darkest secret' then we come up with them and you say that your gay.

C: Thats amazing!!

J: Well I'm gonna go and pack my stuff as its already half 7 and the trains will be stopping soon.

C: Okay. I will book us tickets online.

J: Here. I already have gotten them coz I thought that you would,still be packing and we wouldn't have time to book them.

C: K. Thanks I will give you the money later. But you need to go and pack.

J: Okay. Can you quickly nip down to the shop and buy some beer coz Zoe doesn't drink and we need to get something for Alfie coz he is just Alfie.

C: K JoJo. See you soon.

J: JoJo? Well if I'm JoJo then your... Casp!

C: Sorry I didn't mean to call you that. Anyways I like Casp. It's cute!

J: (under his breath) Like you

C: Huh?

J: I didn't say anything. Bye

C: Bye!

A/N
Ooh what will happen next? I'm gonna sound like a crazy person but... 5 reads!! I didn't even expect one!!!!!! Is the story getting better or is it just as bad as the first part?