Dumon x Reader Notes~

As i silently sat in the near enough empty library i heard a chair being pulled out, i looked up and it was a boy my aged with grey hair and quite large glasses. I looked up at him with my sparkling (E/C) eyes, he looked at me with a slight blush and smiled back. About five minutes into reading i got a little note,
'Hi my names Dumon whats yours' the note read i smiled to myself and wrote, 'hi my names (Y/N) its nice to meet you', i smiled passing him the note. He read it smiling and he wrote down something and he passed it to me, 'its nice to meet you to (Y/N)do you wanna go to a cafe, o get to know each other better' when i looked up he was blushing madly, i wrote down, 'yer sure, i would love to', i wrote back smiling. I passed him the note an we both got up and walked out the library together, "where would you like to go", he asked me smiling fiddling with his glasses, "you choose Dumon", i smiled he nodded and said, "follow me", i smiled and walked next to him. In about two minutes later we were outside a small quite cafe, "i have never seen this place before", i said to Dumon who blushed slightly and said, "yer it a nice quite place, I thought you might like it", he said i smiled an said, "i dont like it, i love it", i softly took Dumons hand and he blushed darkly and walked in the cafe hand in hand.

Time skip~

As we walked out of the cafe smiling and still holding hands i realised the time, "oh no, im so sorry Dumon i have to go home", i said sadly. He smiled and tilted my chin up, "i will see you soon (Y/N)~", he said ans he pressed his lips against mine, i kissed back softly. When we split we hugged and i waved at him before i left, as i turned a corner and i saw something in my pocket, i smiled and i was a note from Dumon with  his number on and the note also said, 'call me when you want to hang out, and this time with no notes', i smiled to myself and whispered, "notes brought us together".