Part 2

Summers P.O.V.

It was now Lunch ,I was sitting in my usual seat with the famous kids .Ashley,Katie,Jack,Ryan ,Ashton and me.

''I know its going to be amazing ,Summer what are you going to wear''Ashley asked me.

''I don't know am going shopping this weekend so I will buy something ''I answered her and she nodded as we all start talking about random stuff the queen bitch start walking to the table I am famous and the It girl but am not a bitch ,a slut who is a bully .She come closer , I could already smell her perfume! Seriously does she take a fucking bath in perfume !

''So Ashton are you going to the party ?''She asked MY boyfriend .

''Yeah ,Why?''He answered her while looking at me really quickly .

''Do you want to go with me?''She asked Ashton while titling her head to the side trying to look cool which she faulted .

''Cas you already know am going with Summer ''He said coldly and she stormed away.When she was far away everyone started laughing.

The day went quickly like every other day .Went I went home nobody was there offcurse my brother rent a house so went my parents aren't here he lives there .

I as got to the kitchen and opened the fridge and it was empty yes am rich but nobody is here expect me and I don't always have time to go to buy groceries .
Urghhh Man
Am going to be alone for at least a week , I should props through a house party or summit .
I just wanna get fucking mortallllll!

So I took my phone out and posted it on my snapchat and instagram .
Party at mine on Friday night  , free alcohol !!! Everyone is welcomed !!