Lies!

Your pov
I was waiting for Jack on the couch waiting for his arrival it is currently 3:00 am and he still hasn't come home because he had so much "work" if he thinks I believe that he can kiss my ass because I know it's not true. I got tired of waiting so I fell asleep.

Jack POV
I can't believe I was doing this to y/n I feel bad that I'm cheating on her but I like Madison also ugh I just don't know who to choose. After Madison and I had fun I drove home, once I got inside I saw  y/n on the couch sleeping guilt ran through my body. I picked her up which woke her up.

Your POV
I woke up to someone carrying me I knew it was Jack so I said " hey where were you?" "Ohh at work I had so much paper work" he replied while trying to kiss me but I didn't because I saw a  hickey on his neck that little bastard did it with some slut I was beyond pissed so I said " u know what Jack I'm done with you everyday u say your at "work" because u have so much things to do, well reality check Jack I'm not stupid and I know you've been doing it with someone now because oh look Jack Gilinsky has a hickey hmmm where could it have come from you know what we are done go back to your slut." After I said that I saw guilt/regret run through his eyes while I just ran upstairs and packed my bag. When I was done I walked to the door and said " goodbye Jack Gilinsky have a good life bye bye asshole!" And got in my car, driving to my friend Luke's house crying.

Hope u enjoyed if u want to request anything just message me or comment down below ok peace out!✌🏼️