On The Low

Back at the house Maysha,Marshay,Kalyn, Dominique and the boys are all cleaning up. Maysha "yall we should have a big ass gay slumber party or just a big ass par..." Marshay cuts her off "girl no let's have a big party I'm not gay you know I don't swing that way I'm strictly dickly baby get it in ya head." Kalyn a Dominique agrees with Marshay "yeah girl lets just have a big party not all of us like girls." Maysha rolls her eyes and grabs her phone and dials Kahlan number " you hoes be bugging."
"Hello." "Hey daddy I got a question." Kahlan laughs "and what might that be?" "Let's have a party!" Kahlan grins "you ain't said nun but a word shoot the text I'm about to send you the invite message." "Ight." Kahlan hangs and laughs "yeah a PARTY!" Daylah and Auri grin "A PARTY!!!!" Kahlan pulls up to Auri house and they all climb out the truck. Kahlan busts threw the front door like a little kid "Mama I'm home." Sh says with the biggest smile on her face. Auri mom walks out the kitchen with her apron on laughing. " I should of know that was your yellow behind breaking down my door like that girl what is your problem? That blond really getting to you Huh?" Kahlan laughs "no mama it's not." "To what do I owe this pleaser of seeing my run away child this time?" Auri buts in the conversation "ma we coming to get our bags we staying over Kahlans tonight!" Auri mom looks at them " well come get all this food and goodies I made for yall Kahlan I know yall little mannish behinds going to have a party so I made enough to feed 30 people and then there's cakes and cookies and pies. Or do you all want me to just order some food and have a catering company come to you all and yall save this food for yall ass food for the next few days yall at her house?" Kahlan smiles "mama you always know how to say the right thing yes please do that!" "Okay the limit is 250-300 write down what you want and I'll have it sent to your house." Kahlan kisses her check and runs up the stairs to Auri room. The door is closed. Kahlan hears moaning and kissing noises. She opens the door and Auri and Daylah jumps up off of each other both looking scared and shocked. Kahlan starts turning red " now you will never be my bitch." Kahlan turns to walk out the room. Auri jumps up and grabs Kahlans arm and pushes her in to the door pushing her naked body up against Kahlans full clothed body. Compared to Kahlans Auri is really small she is a thick 4"8 caramel skin girl with back length wavey red hair. Auri pokes her lip out still with her body pushed against Kahlans. "Daddy.... I mean bestfriend are you mad at me?" Daylahs eyes gets big from hearing Auri call Kahlans daddy. "No man it don't even matter it's good yall can keep doing yall." Auri stands on her tippy toes "give me a kiss best friend." Kahlans gives Auri her cheek. Auri punches Kahlans in the stomach "stop playing with me lan." Seeing that Kahlans wasn't loosing the attitude Auri pulls Kahlans to the bed and closes the door. Auri gets on top of Kahlan and starts kissing on her neck and lips. See what no one knows is that Auri and Kahlan been talking and having sex on the low and the only one that knows now is Daylah. Auri and Kahlan practically forget that Daylah is in the room with them while Kahlan is fingering and tongue kissing Auri. Daylah speaks up " um hello I'm like standing right here." In Between gasps and moans Auri motions and tell Daylah to get out. Daylah rolls her eyes and says no. Kahlan and Auri ignore her and keep going. Kahlan goes down on Auri and starts eating her like crazy." Auri grabs a hand full of Kahlan dreads with one hand and digging her fresh sharp nails in Kahlans back. When Auri does that it gets Kahlan more into it so Kahlan pushes Auri legs wide open and holds them down by her inner thighs and goes crazy making Auri's body twitch and jump and squirm while she moans her name un controllably. Daylah gets sick of watching walks over to Kahlan and tries to still her attention by sucking on her neck. By that time all three of the girls are going at each other like wild animals and fucking like crazy until they here foot steps on the steps and later followed by a knock. Kahlan pulls up her boxers and shorts and throws her t shirt back on and answers the door. "Yes ma'am mama?" "What yall girls in here doing?" Auri and Daylah are holding up different clothes trying to play it off like her and Daylah are changing clothes. Auri's mom pushes open the door checking if Kahlan has on clothes. "Mmhmm what where yall just doing Auri and Kahlan?" Kahlan looks at mama. " I was playing my game waiting on these two slow kids to get dressed." "Well what was that noise I heard yall better not have been having sex in my house Auri because yall two naked and it took yall forever to answer this door. Now im going to ask yall again what the hell was yall doing in here?" "Mama chill we wasn't doing anything I had headphones in and the girls were changing there clothes and asked me I was I. The middle of a level so that's why it took me so long to answer the door mama." Kahlan says as she walks over showing mama a game that she often plays. Auri and Daylah finally put on clothes and are grabbing bags taking them down to the truck leaving Kahlan in the house writing down food and drinks they want for tonight's party. Kahlan gets up and hands mama the list gives her a hug Auri and Daylah does the same and they all grab the food and leave out the house. Everyone gets in the truck in silence. "So how long yall two been fucking around Kahlan?" Daylah asks from the backseat with an attitude "why it matter?" Auri asks? "Yo what the fuck ever just happened in that room between the three of us is between us you better not say shit or that's your ass!" Kahlan says with a serious face and clinched teeth as she turns back around turns her music on blast and pulls out the drive way recklessly.

Auri's p.o.v
I reach my hand over and rest it on Kahlans and look at her while she's driving. I swear daddy so fine when she mad omg. I be ready to just freak her on site. We pull into walmarts parking lot 15 mins later Daylah is in the backseat doing the potty dance while we are riding around looking for a parking spot. We finally find one and Daylah busts out the car and flys into Walmart. Now oh yeah back to Kahlan. I know she's pissed at me and I'm trying to read her be she is quiet and emotionless. We both get out the car and Kahlan walks ahead of me while I fixed my clothes. Half way to the doors I catch up with her. As we walk threw the doors I get in front of her and make her stop. Now me I'm very spoild and persuasive and Bratty so I know how to get her. I stand on my tippy toes wrapping my little arms around her and I start whining. "Daddy why won't you talk to me I'm sorry." She looks down at me and kisses my forehead and hugs me. "Come on shorty I'm not mad at you." I let her go and let her walk again and I walk behind her. I love watching her walk and move around. She's so beautiful like art work everything about her is worth looking at. She has a big soft booty that bounces in her basketball shorts that jiggle every time she moves. Lol I love grabbing and smacking her booth but she hates it. Oh and she has these Long blond dreads that stop practically at the middle of her back. She is chunky but muscular so the out line of her big muscular arms in her white v necks just turn me on right along with her nice size teddy bear like stomach. Pretty light bright skin and her smile her teeth her face and beautiful eyes it's just all so sexy to me. Half way threw my thoughts I hear a voice. "Auri." "Riri!" "AURIANNA!!!!" She screams "damn man this girl tripping I know she hear me calling her." She walks over to me and I finally snap out of my thoughts "oh huh what?" Kahlan rolls her eyes " man you tripping hard. How many cups should I get?" "First off get styrofoam cups and get like 150-200." She nods her head and walks down the aisle to get the cups I start spacing out again till I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to be face to face with Daylah holding the phone out to me. I grab the phone seeing Maysha name. "Hello?" "Bitch did yall call the tat man what yall doing? Where yall at?" " girl we at Walmart and I don't know if lan called him let me check and see hold on!" I walk down to Kahlan and ask her about the tat man. " damn Bae I forgo... I mean bestfriend I forgot can you do it for me?" I turn around to walk away and she smacks my ass. That does something to me when she does that. I walk back to Daylah and grab the phone Daylah is looking at me stank and walks away heading towards Kahlan. I talk to Maysha and have her three way the tat man while watching Kahlan and Daylah. Why this bitch all up on her I say to my self with a agitated face. I walk down to them and but in by jumping on Kahlans back and licking her neck and ear. She laughs and giggles. "Not in the store punk you nasty." I laugh and hug her still on her back "so what big head I can do that." We finally go to the cash register and pay for everything and leave out. We all play around in the parking lot for a little and shortly after we throw everything in the car and pull out heading towards lan's house.

Sorry I took so long I been really busy but here yall go hope yall like it.