Nobility Part 1

• Dedicated to MaggieMae My loving and trusted friend and Service Dog. I Love You!

Nobility

By LadyDawn

 Picture to Right is: My Service Dog MaggieMae >>>>>

A little background information is in order I do believe; my parents are of noble birth. My father a majestic individual he be, came from Canada from the north, Mommy dearest, now she is of rarest of nobility, for she came from Her Magistracy English shores, proud parents did I have to be sure.

Now I am not the one to be a bragging but, to be the oldest of girl of six; two girls and four boys it was a rambunctious bunch in deed. While dad would teach with his sons the proper hunting technique and how how to show their catch. Mom would show us girl how to be a lady. Yes I learned the finer things of being lady like. To bow down to our royalty, and never look into their eyes; yes I was the perfect lady in waiting, and my time was soon to come.

We live in one of the finest of homes in all of the lands, it sits upon the hill. With color of red, broad windows for light, large doors to let in air, and a tall roof, yes it is a beautiful home. There is a long winding drive out front with a fence all about, to keep the neighbors animals from wandering into our home, when the doors are open.

I wake up early one day and mom wants more rest and asked me to please take my siblings out to play in the yard and be quiet so they could rest, I was happy to agree. See I was the oldest of them all and mom trusted me, so I gathered them all up and out the front door we went. We ran down to the pond, so the boys could play and; sis and I could lay under a nice tree. It must have been a while when several big motor cars as I have been told they were call pulled up our drive. The boys turned excited, sis and I quieted them; it is not respectable for those of us in royalty to be a misbehaving in company, what would out parents say!

So we corral the boy up, then head back into the house, where there are about 8 people meeting with our parents as we enter. I remind my siblings as they enter, to be quiet, and to keep their eye pointed to the floor at all times. We must be proper young ladies and gentlemen, it is our upbringing, we must make out parents look good and behave our selves. So in we walk, one by one the boys enter, then my sister and finely my self.

As my parents taught, we walk in and circle once, then we take a seat, and wait to be introduced. It is so formal to say the least.

The one thing I notice that is strange, is that of all the people here there is one in particular she be small, with round thing for a chair and it moves when the person behind her pushes it. I know not what this is, nor why she sits upon this chair.