"This song is for you." [To be continued]

"This song is for you." Youngjae winked and looked at you. You were in a bar where he performs during weekends. You were always there when he performs. You just love to hear his angelic and calm voice. Your relationship lasted for the past 2 years. Nothing changed, he was sweet as before. It was perfect. The customers followed him as he sang "Everything is Beautiful" together with his stage partner which was your bestfriend and the owner of the bar. Your bestfriend sang the girl part and Youngjae sang the boy part. It was really a nice song, very relaxing.

"Okay, Thank you and Good evening." he placed his guitar down. It's their break time. They're going to play songs while they're away. People an occupy the dance floor too. Your bestfriend waved at you and mouthed that she's going to her office upstairs. You nodded and raised your hands for a "Thumbs up" gesture. Here comes Youngjae, your ever sweet and loyal boyfriend.

"You liked it?" he asked and kissed your forehead.

"Yes of course. I love it and I will love it forever." you laughed a bit and hugged him. You are very supportive when it comes to his Singing career. You are working in your family's company and Youngjae understand you when you are too busy. 
So their performance was done already. He decided to take you home. You neglected because you wanted him to rest right away. You can manage yourself anyway. You said your Goodbyes and he kissed you on your forehead.

** At your house ** you were about to go upstairs and stay on your room when your dad called you. He was on the Dining area with his laptop turned on. 

"Yes dad?" you said. Your dad sighed before speaking..

"Listen to me. You have to leave soon. Our company needs you and you know that." He was talking about your Main company which was way to far from where you are staying now. He wants you to work and manage there since you are their only child.

"Dad, you know that I don't want and I can't." you defensed. You and your Dad kept on talking about this issue. Your Mom was out of this, but it seems that she's on your dad's side. Your Mom was on the main company and wants you to be with her.

"Mom can handle that. She can assign people to help her." you said. There was one reason why you don't want to leave.. It was Youngjae.. You don't want to leave Youngjae behind.

"How could you disobey your dad! What's with you?!" your dad shouted. 

"Not now Dad.. I'm tired." after that, you immediately went up your room and locked yourself there. You just can't imagine that you'll leave Youngjae. You can't imagine life without him. To the fact that your dad doesn't want Youngjae for you.
He wanted you to leave so that you won't be seeing Youngjae anymore.. How could your dad do that? :'|