YJ invited you over to his house

Youngjae invited you over his house to watch a movie and hang out for a while. You haven't seen each other for almost 3 months because of Youngjae's busy schedule with B.A.P. That's when you knocked on the door and saw Youngjae's face finally. He ran to you and hugged you tightly. Youngjae: "WAHH~ So warm~ I miss you~" You: "Well, it's because of your schedules we couldn't meet, Pabojae~" You both laughed as he lead the way through the living room to watch a movie. He held your hand the entire time. 

You both decided to watch a romantic comedy movie. It's been 35 mins since the movie started and you were laughing so hard. You looked at Youngjae still laughing and asking him: "Are you crazy? Isn't this funny to you?" as you smiled and held in your laugh. Youngjae: "I'm bored" he said rolling his eyes towards you.

You: "//sigh// Just watch" Youngjae: "You didn't get the hint didn't you?" He took the remote control and turned off the TV. You turned your face towards him.

You: "YAAHH PABOJA-" that's when Youngjae sealed up your lips with a kiss to make you be quiet. He pulled away but not much distance between your faces. 

You asked: "WAE? At this random time?!" Youngjae: "It's been long since I've had a sweet taste of your lips //chuckles//" You: "Jinjja~ //sigh//" He then made you sit on his lap and completed watching the movies. You: "Aren't I heavy?" you laughed but your eyes were on the screen. You: "Why aren't you answering?" You turned around to face him. You saw him staring at yo. You: "Wae?" Youngjae: "Nothing, You're beautiful, that's all" 

He then pulled your face closer to his and put his hand on your cheek to let the hair strands out of your way. He then whispered near your lips: "Can't we make our own movie?" he smirked and gave you a long kiss~

*Erm, Sorry Babys xD

-Chae