Epilogue

"Are you sure about this?" Emily asks.

"One hundred percent!"

Niko smiles and hands me the gas can. I unscrew the lid, ignoring the sharp smell, and empty it all over Ryan's suitcase.

"Here," Em says, handing me the matchbox. "Give 'im hell!"

I light a match, letting the flame take, before tossing it on the words that have defined me through my last relationship, Size Does Matter. Fire consumes the fuel, blanketing the suitcase in blue and orange. Flames lick over the yellow paint, pealing and bubbling, and eventually catching the cloth on fire. It's ironic, those words, I've come to both hate and appreciate them. It isn't about trying to be bigger and better, it's about doing bigger and better. My short time in Greece has taught me to live life to the fullest, to find what I love, and to be with who I love. Most importantly, to not restrict my ability to love—the size of my heart is what matters.

"Goodbye," I say, watching the flames consume the last of the bag.

"Good riddance," says Emily.

Niko takes my hand. "You ready?"

"Yes." I smile, realizing how much that one small word symbolizes.

We make our way to his kitchen. It's much less cluttered than Elipda's but every bit as welcoming. He pours tea for Emily and me.

She settles right in, putting her feet up on his table, and taking a long slow sip. "I could get used to this kind of service."

Seeing the two of them, my two favorite people, in the same room, makes me smile so big my cheeks hurt.

Niko laughs and takes the seat next to mine, sliding over my chair so he can wrap his arms around me. "I wanted to thank you two for the best first day on the job. Everything ran smoothly and Emily, you were great with the customers."

"I know," she says smiling. "Hopefully I won't need a translator forever."

The doorbell rings and my head shoots up. I hope he's not getting in trouble for the fire. Niko said his pit was fine, but the flames were really high. I look to him and he squeezes my hand.

"It's my cousin. I forgot he was coming by."

"Boy or girl cousin?" Emily asks.

"Boy." Niko grins.

"Single or taken?"

"Emily!" I gasp.

"Single," Niko replies.

"Age?" she asks, ignoring the shocked look on my face.

"Younger than me."

Emily pouts.

"But," adds Niko, leaning back and smiling. "He's a couple years older than you."

The doorbell rings again.

"I'll get it," Emily announces, as she jolts from her chair and skips down the hall. Niko and I follow after.

She swings open the door and gasps. "Whoa."

I don't blame her. A younger version of Niko is in the doorway, tight jeans, a leather jacket, duffle bag hanging lazily off one shoulder. He's not quite as tall as Niko is, and instead of Niko's warm brown eyes, he has piercing blue ones that pop against his tan skin and jet-black curls.

"Hey," he says, dropping his bag and offering his hand to my little blonde friend. "I'm Alexander."

"Hi," she squeaks, reaching out to shake.

Niko holds me, his lips resting on my ear. "Looks like Elpida isn't the only matchmaker in town," he whispers, sending shivers through me.

I giggle, which prompts Alexander to look over.

Niko smiles at his cousin. "This is my girl, Mia."

His eyes roll over my body and I feel my cheeks heat. "Beautiful," he says. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mia." Then he turns back to Niko. "I'm happy to see you this happy cousin."

"Are you hungry?" I say, suddenly feeling it's my calling to feed everyone, and also wanting the attention off me.

"I could eat," he says.

Emily—too busy staring at Alexander—takes a crooked step and trips over some shoes. He grabs her hand and helps steady her. It reminds me of when Niko saved me from falling over my suitcase the day we first met. I tilt my head back and give him a quick kiss. I'll never get tired of doing that.

"Let's get you a seat," Alexander says, helping Emily down the hall.

"Okay." She bats her eyes and takes his arm. When she passes, she leans over to whisper, "I'm going to like it here."

I know you will, Emily. So will I.