02

Yn in the media babes 😻❤️
Weeks Later ..
August ...
"I see ya fat ass." She giggled, while eating my cookies. Me and Yn have become closer over the weeks. Her bitch ass daddy mad, but who gives a shit? She mad at him to for doing what he did. She's staying at my house for the rest of the week, so she can help me with my nieces. I went behind her, and smacked her fat ass. She whined and started rubbing it, but she should be used to it by now. But I kissed her neck and rubbed it for her. "What chu cookin' babeh?" I asked her. "Spaghetti!" She said excited. "Why spaghetti?" "Cause the girls and I wanted it ... So I cooked it." I nodded and kissed her lips softly. "I luh yo thick ass." She giggled. "I luh you too Auggie." I smiled and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, where the girls were. "Hey babehs." "Hey uncle Aug." they all said in unison. "Dinners ready!"

Later ...
We were both laying in bed together, just talking. "So when you gon' work fa meh?" She shrugged and said, "I don't know and I really don't want to." I made a face. "And why not?" "My daddy." I nodded understanding where she came from. She sighed and said, "I can't believe he did that to that poor innocent women." I nodded. To be honest I couldn't believe it either. We talked for a little while longer. "You ma babeh, right?" She smiled, showing her pearly whites. "Yes August, I'm yo baby." She kissed my lips and said goodnight.

Next Morning ..
"Babeh wake up." She moaned, and continued sleeping. "The girls hungry and I can't cook." She groaned and mumbled, finally getting up. She went into the bathroom doing her thing and then came back out, going downstairs. She cooked eggs, bacon, pancakes which were made into the shape of Mickey Mouse, and grits. She made everybody plates and sat them on the table. "Babeh how you gon' work fa' meh and you can't even get up in da' mornin'. She giggled and shrugged.

3:00 pm ..
Me and the girls were bored so we decided to cook Aug's favorite .. Shrimp Alfredo with grilled chicken breast. I smiled putting into a take-out plate. The girls were already dressed but I was still in my pajamas. So I quickly ran upstairs getting dressed into a white pencil skirt that hugged my curves perfectly just like he liked it. Then I put a white tank top on adding a blue blazer and my blue red bottoms. I added some blue and white jewelry and light make-up. I looked in the mirror and realized I didn't have any earrings in. I looked super plain without them, so I just put some plain pearl earrings in and then grabbed my phone, and my blue Givenchy clutch. I looked in the mirror, smiling at my self. I then walked downstairs, and walking outside with the girls. Before getting into my Audi, I took out my selfie stick and took a picture with the girls. I posted on IG and my caption said ..

"Me and my babies 😻👑"

At the office ..
I walked up to his office, with the girls trailing behind me. KayKay knocked on the door and he said, "Come on." We walked in, and walked over to him. "Uncle Aug!" The girls yelled, bombarding him with hugs and kisses. He laughed and looked at me. He smiled and waved his fingers in a "come here" motion. So I walked over to him and he pulled me onto his lap. "Go talk to yo pops. I know ya want to." He was right. I was a daddy's girl but I just couldn't believe him. I sighed and got off of August's lap, walking to my dads office. "Knock knock." I said while smiling. "Come in." I slowly walked in. He had a huge smile on his face. "Princess?" I smiled, "Hey daddy." He got up and hugged me tightly. "Baby girl I missed you." I nodded, "I m-missed you too d-daddy." "He told you didn't he?" I nodded. "He did it for my own good tho. I would rather find it out from here than some stranger daddy!" "He is a stranger Yn!" "No he's not! You don't even know him." I laughed. "You know what? I don't have to explain anything to you!" I smiled and walked out. I actually felt happy with Aug and he was not going to ruin my happiness. I walked back to August's office. "Didn't go to well, huh?" I shook my head no. "Where's the girls I asked?" "My other assistant took them to have fun." I gasped. "I'm not fun?" He laughed and said, "It's not even like that babeh. I just wanted some alone time with you. Especially since you wearing my favorite skirt." He said tugging on my white pencil skirt. I giggled and sat on his lap. I poked his nose and said, "You will not be getting any mister, until the girls leave." "That's what you think." He mumbled, think I couldn't hear him. I felt him slid his fingers into my lil lady. I knew I forgot something! Panties.

He was eating me out when we heard the door slowly creak open. "Yn! August!" We heard somebody say.

Cliffhanger babes ☺️❤️So who do you think it is? Comment, comment. I feel as though this book might get very far. But kept reading, voting and commenting. Btw I see y'all loving it already 😊😊😊 But go check out my other books. And plus I'm probably updating them all today .. Maybe 😋

Love you babes ❤️
- LoveK 💍🌊