Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

He pulled back and looked down at me with so much love that it made me feel like the luckiest girl. He brushed his lips on mine and that sent my heart in an overdrive. My wolf would just not stop purring at him with lust filled eyes; it took every ounce of my will power to hold her back.

"You are mine you Hailey Johnson and I will give my life to protect yours. You are and always will be the very meaning of my existence. I am never letting you go." He said kissing my forehead.

"And I don't want you to." I said resting my head on his chest just enjoying every second of this and permanently storing it in my memories.

Zach's POV

Holding her in my arms made everything seem so perfect. This is exactly where we belong in each other's arms. I am never going to let this beautiful girl out of my sight again. Without her I will not be able to live with myself. I am going to make everything right and if any one tries to hurt her I swear I'll rip their body to pieces. I tightened my grip around her and smiled when I felt her small figure fit perfectly into mind.

She has gone through so much yet the radiance in her eyes has not gone. I am so proud of her, seeing her so strong confident and an amazing wolf. She made everyone around he look weak, this is my mate and I have never felt so vulnerable around her. Only she can bring this side in me and I was not complaining. Being free in front of her felt so natural and my wolf would do anything for her to just pat his head with those soft hands.

We went back to the living room and I eyed Hena with absolute hatred. No matter what Hailey thinks about her feeling sorry I will keep an eye on her. She just can't be trusted. I wanted to keep her in the dungeons and let her suffer but Hailey being the ever so nice girl disagreed with me saying her dad wouldn't have wanted that. So she showed Hena her room and told her to not interact with the pack members. I couldn't agree more. I need to tell my pack this news calmly because if not done so it may cause utter chaos.

So once everyone was in their room while Hailey and I were sitting on the porch just glancing at the moon in each other's arms in a comfortable silence. The night was so beautiful yet it had this mysterious feel to it. It reminded me of Hailey when I just knew her as Lily. I thank the goddess for that night, if I hadn't followed her into the woods behind the cottage I would have never known she my Hailey.

Suddenly she gets up and I growl not feeling her warmth near me. She just giggles and motions me to stand up with her. I look at her questioningly but she had this knowing smile on her face. We walked a little bit in to the courtyard and stopped.

"Hailey, what you doing?" I asked in curiosity.

"It's something I always wanted to try." She said. I nod my head as she walked back a few steps. "Close your eyes." She said

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her in amusement. "You serious?" I smirked. She faked glared at me, "Just do it." She huffed. Laughing I closed my eyes not knowing what in the world was she thinking about.

Suddenly I felt a soft breeze hit my face and then Hailey voice filled the air as if coming from far. "Hey Zach open your eyes." I opened and saw she wasn't there in front of me. I frowned and suddenly she laughed and when I followed the direction of her voice above me my jaw hung loose and my eyes popped open.

She was suspended midair with her hands stretched out from the elbow, palms facing up. it looked as if the air just carried her like she was feather light. She looked so godly that I was in awe. I laughed and she smirked at me. This was something so cool that I couldn't stop staring.

"So what you think?" She asked. I laughed. "What I think? Heck I can't even get words in my mind to describe this. It's amazing. Wow." I cried. She smiled and then suddenly she flicked her hand I couldn't feel my legs on the ground anymore.

I was slowly being raised above and I swear my heart was in my mouth. She laughed at my uneasiness and I glared her. "Just stay still Zach you'll be fine." she said. Her body had this glow that I never so before. It was of pure white light and it was faint but clear to see.

I finally reached her and she steadied me with her hands which were no longer out stretched. How she did this was beyond me. so this was what she meant when she said she was half witch. Seeing a witch up close for the first time it was unbelievable and especially when said witch is your mate. She truly is a divine creature.

"How are you doing this?" whispered looking down and loving the view of the pack house from here. "Well I can do anything I want. Imagination is the key here. If that's strong then anything's possible." She said shrugging her shoulders.

This girl in front of me was the best thing that's every happened to me. She was prefect and smart and amazing and awesome and so beautiful. She was so full of life that I knew the love I had for her will never die. She was finally mine and feeling her close to me was what I had dreamed for so many years. No one could take her from me now. I will do anything to see that smile on her face forever. The glow around her was so serene that I was afraid to even touch her. My hands ached to cup her cheeks and just pull her into my arms but I had no idea how this flying thing worked. And I swear I did not want to fall on my ass from so far up.

It seems she read my thoughts and held my hand bring it to her lips, kissing it softly. I resisted the urge to purr she made me feel like a love struck puppy.

She looked at me with hooded eyes and did the only thing I was craving to do. I pulled her towards me and placed my lips on hers. Those lips, it was like a drug to me that I just couldn't get enough of. She kissed me back slowly, but I wanted more. I bit her lower lip and she willingly opened for me. My tongue touched hers which made her moan. Gosh, that moan turned me on and I would take her right there in mid air. She broke the kiss and I stared at her taking in her flushed face, red cheeks and swollen lips. I smiled knowing this was a side of her that was new to me and I loved it.

I cupped her cheeks and locked eyes with her. I saw all the love in there and it was for me, making my heart swell. I pecked her and said the words I should have told her long time ago.

"Hailey," I whispered near her ear. I felt her shiver hearing my voice. "I love you so much." I pulled back and saw tears on her face. She smiled through he tears and I bent down and kissed her tears away. She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back knowing she now knew that my heart belonged to her and she can do whatever she wants with it. I would do anything and I mean ANYTHING she wanted me to.

She was now my whole world and I wasn't ever going to change that.